Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3, Donnyboat and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

I got 1hybird and marlo 1and1 cat today at the cove,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1hybird and marlo 1 cat today at the cove,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on May 14, 2021, 06:47:01 AM
It must be spring.
https://alantani.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=20497.0;attach=87484;image
Yes my friend ,,,,,,,, ;) water temp is 66 time for the hybrids at the cove,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 1 smallmouth marlo 4trout and dewayne got the big one 7.5lb rainbow,,,,,,,,,, :o

Crow

That's a nice trout ! :o
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

I got 1 smallmouth and 1 trout,,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Good Fishing!
What is the water temp?
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Benni3

Quote from: Gobi King on May 17, 2021, 02:10:36 PM
Good Fishing!
What is the water temp?
66 at the cove,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I'm going fishing with my dad tomorrow at claytor lake he says that there is a big musky he wants me to try for,,,,,,,,, :D but he hasn't hooked it in ten years or so,,,,,,, :-\ but that's ok,,,,,,,, ;) it took some time today to get a red house sucker fo bate,,,,it's in a 120 quart igloo cooler now,,,,not sure what size hook I'm going to use yet,,,,but I'm sure I got something to put on the 9/0,,,,,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

So, how big is this thing?  The musky I mean.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on May 19, 2021, 06:25:54 AM
So, how big is this thing?  The musky I mean.
My dad said it's 100lbs,,,,,,, :o so divided by 2= 50lbs,,,,still a big fish,,hehe,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Had one good bite,,,, :o but he didn't take it,,,, :( just skinned it up a little bit,,, ;) but that's ok,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 9 and dewayne fished all day and got so many he couldn't count,,,,,,, :D today was a good day,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I have been working really hard on my girlfriends car for her birthday,,,,,,, ;) I'm turning her rental car she bought from enterprise into a rally car,,,,,,, :o I got some 17in konig wheels and but bf Goodrich racing tires on,,,,, :D had a light bar made out of thick scrap steel and put 4 hella black magic lights on and one tow hook eye,,,,,ya it's kind of funny watching my girlfriend drive off to work,,,,,,,,,,, ;D