Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3

I had a good night and 1 big smallmouth,,,,, :D but clay got skunked,,,, :( next time maybe i can get he on some fish,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and marlo got fish 1 after another today,,,,, ;) but when i was throwing the net for bait first something unexpected happened two girls pulled up and was watching me throw the net and then i was watching them,,,,,,,,,, :o

Benni3

No fishing today,,,, :-\ but crumb for fish at the bridge with 2 gallons of corn and bread,,,,,, ;) salem moves around theses signs place to place,,,now it next to the bridge and i had just the right sticker for it,,,, :D,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Couldn't sleep last night,,,, 8) so at 5:45 loaded up the kayak for the cove,,,, :o 2 thunder stromes and still got skunked at 6:00pm i gave up and clay called me up to hit the river and we got small fish 1after another for a hour and his wife called and said the powers out,,,,,, ??? But thats ok,,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Where i have been crumbing now the hole is full of turtles and this painted turtle played with clay's bobber for 20mins like a beach ball,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Me and clay fished off the bridge and got alot of small fish,,,, ;) and clay got a largemouth,,,,,, :D i feed the turtles some bread to keep them out of the way and a duck i have never seen popped up? What kind is it,,,,,,, ;D

oc1

Wood duck hen.  Be nice to them.

Benni3

Quote from: oc1 on July 28, 2021, 04:19:04 AM
Wood duck hen.  Be nice to them.
I got alot of respect for the turtles and ducks,,,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

Now Benni, speaking from a position of knowledge I will say turtle can taste pretty doggone good....-john

Benni3

We got some small fish tonight and marlo got one nice smallmouth,,,,, ;)

thorhammer

good...I noticed last night three days had gone by without a fishing report...I was about to drive up there and look you to make sure all is well :)

Benni3

Quote from: thorhammer on August 04, 2021, 03:01:11 PM
good...I noticed last night three days had gone by without a fishing report...I was about to drive up there and look you to make sure all is well :)
Thanks my friend,,,,,, ;) fishing has been bad and the temperature has been hot,,,,, :-\ but we hit the new river today and we got a couple of smallmouths,,,,, i got a rainbow trout in the throw net when i was getting bait and caught a new Walmart rod and reel,,,,, ;D it will be great to give to a little kid,,,,,,,, ;D

philaroman

nice looking river -- I'd want a safety vest & wading staff...  and, time-machine  ::)

Brewcrafter

So you went to a new spot (I thought Benni knew ALL the spots!) and Marlo hooked up on some nice bass while Benni dredged the river with a cast net and brought up fish and tackle?  I so want to go fishing with you guys!  Benni are you going to be throwing a cast net on the Saturday Zoom call?  As far as I know you are the ONLY member of the Ohana that has been on the call AND caught fish...while on the call! - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on August 05, 2021, 04:18:47 AM
So you went to a new spot (I thought Benni knew ALL the spots!) and Marlo hooked up on some nice bass while Benni dredged the river with a cast net and brought up fish and tackle?  I so want to go fishing with you guys!  Benni are you going to be throwing a cast net on the Saturday Zoom call?  As far as I know you are the ONLY member of the Ohana that has been on the call AND caught fish...while on the call! - john

That's when the fishing good my friend,,,,,, ;) i got 1 redeye tonight and then i had to answer a question for a friend of the family he has a 2002 trams am with a ws6 motor that's going out to rebuild the 2 quotes he has where $7500to$8500 i got good news and bad,,,,, :o  it's going to be cheaper,,,, :) but it's going to have 450hp when done,,,,,hehe,,,,,,,,,,, ;D