Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benni3 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on January 26, 2022, 06:04:33 AM
I got blanked over the weekend but the trout my son nailed was on...Berkley Hatchery Pellet.  And the catfish he nailed on a swimbait! - john
Ya a little slow here,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

Quote from: Gfish on January 26, 2022, 03:34:25 PM
Fishin in the snow, cool. Benni, how'ed the tundra do?
It did great,,,, ;) but my girlfriends corolla with snow tires did fantastic,,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 2 and marlo got 2 today,,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

It has been down to 12 degrees this week colder on the river,,,,, :-\ I started a new thread about world food supplie I was wondering about Australia,,,,, ;) ok I just checked in today,,,, :o oh my,,,,, :) I was impressed ,,,,,but that wasn't was it was meant for,,,, :-\ just more about gardening and I'm ordering seeds now corn,tommado, squish,,watermelon,,cayanne pepper,,super silver haze,,,,just because i like to grow,,,,, ;D

mhc

Quote from: Benni3 on February 01, 2022, 06:38:51 AM
I started a new thread about world food supplie I was wondering about Australia,,,,, ;)

Thanks for thinking of us Benni, but we are doing fine at the moment, we are producing more produce than we can process or distribute for various reasons - a few blokes at the chook factory got sick and Jacko has bogged both his trucks on flooded roads.  :)

Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Benni3

It's great to here your crops are doing good and I'm sure the hunting and fishing great,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 8 marlo 1 today,,,,, ;D

Shark Hunter

Where are the pics Benni?
Life is Good!

Benni3

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 03, 2022, 12:51:07 AM
Where are the pics Benni?
The go daddy girls don't like me to posting naked pictures of fish,,,,,,,, ;)

Benni3

I got 1 rainbow trout today,,,,,, ;D

Brewcrafter

How's the weather starting to thaw out?  Should make the fish bite! - john

Benni3

Quote from: Brewcrafter on February 10, 2022, 07:31:27 AM
How's the weather starting to thaw out?  Should make the fish bite! - john
It's great,,,,, ;) but my sleeping habits have got out of hand,,,,, :o but with the coronavirus is out of hand here too it's been a blessing to stay out of it,,,,,,,:P and been watching Smallville,,,,mandalorian stuff at night,,,, 8) and getting my gardening ready for this year seeds and my mom's glassed in back porch helps and got a very nice grow light too just for my tommado,,squish and what not,,,,,this year will be good ,,,,,,,,,, ;D

Crow

What all are you planting, this year, Benni? I ordered some stuff, the other day, so it will be waiting for me ,when we get back to Illinois.
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Benni3

Quote from: Crow on February 10, 2022, 10:33:56 PM
     What all are you planting, this year, Benni? I ordered some stuff, the other day, so it will be waiting for me ,when we get back to Illinois.
I'm doing a little of everything,,,, ;) but my main concern is cherry tommado,,,,🍒 I put alot of sugar in the soil,,,,,, ;D

Crow

There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !