Luck

Started by Benni3, January 24, 2017, 03:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwill98, Donnyboat, Gobi King and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Benni3

Benni3

I got 3 hybrids today,,,, ;D

Dominick

Benni, this thread is coming up on a half a million views. You are the most famous fisherman on the site. Keep on fishing.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on September 28, 2022, 04:44:10 PMBenni, this thread is coming up on a half a million views. You are the most famous fisherman on the site. Keep on fishing.  Dominick
Thanks my friend,,,,, ;) and I got a question how hard is to get a ocean city Schulz,,,,???

Benni3

I got 9 hybrids today,,,marlo 1 clay 1,,,,, :) it was a good day,,,,,, ;D

Hardy Boy

Hybrids good to eat Benni ????
Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Dominick

Benni, to answer your question, I never heard of an Ocean city Schutz.  If you want a specific Ocean City Reel let me know, if I have one it is yours. Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on September 29, 2022, 06:22:39 PMBenni, to answer your question, I never heard of an Ocean city Schutz.  If you want a specific Ocean City Reel let me know, if I have one it is yours. Dominick
No I got 1 around the house somewhere,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

I got 15 hybrids 1cat,,,,,marlo  7 hybrids today,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on September 29, 2022, 06:22:39 PMBenni, to answer your question, I never heard of an Ocean city Schutz.  If you want a specific Ocean City Reel let me know, if I have one it is yours. Dominick
I'm going to send alan some reels and this 1 is going to be in the box for you,,,,, ;D

Dominick

What??? I offered to send you an OC reel.  How did this happen? I just looked up a Schultz.  It is the OC Brigantine manufactured and sold as a trade reel by Schultz Fishing Tackle, a New York City shop.  The reel dates to 1939 the year I was born.  You should clean it up and make it a shelf queen.  Dominick

Benni3

Quote from: Dominick on October 03, 2022, 04:08:03 AMWhat??? I offered to send you an OC reel.  How did this happen? I just looked up a Schultz.  It is the OC Brigantine manufactured and sold as a trade reel by Schultz Fishing Tackle, a New York City shop.  The reel dates to 1939 the year I was born.  You should clean it up and make it a shelf queen.  Dominick
It's in the mail,,,,, ;) I thick this will be a good ocean city reel for the pier, for you,,,  I got a penn bridge city for that,,,,,,,, :)

Benni3

I got this in the mail today 2 dam quicks from Jeff,,,,,, ;D

Benni3

First trout of the season,,,,,, ;D

Gobi King

Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan