Time out for rotator cuff surgery

Started by mmayo, February 17, 2017, 02:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkT

Best wishes for a fast recovery, but, I gotta ask... what's an Albacore?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Tiddlerbasher

Good luck with the pt - it will help you heal

David Hall

Albacore:  a legendary tuna Thunnus Alalingus rumoured to once have been plentiful off the central California coast.  Generally 15-40lbs of pure fighting fish.

Bryan Young

I hope we can catch a few this year. My family loves albacore sashimi the way I prepare it.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

mizmo67

How's the PT coming along on that shoulder?
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

mmayo

I am not perfect, but much better.  I trade pain for improvement each day.  I am happy to be back in the shop working on a large long range walnut box, two small boxes, weed eating my property and splitting wood with a splitter.  Pretty lucky for six weeks after surgery!

No pain, no gain, but careful too.
Kites fly the highest against the wind, not with it.

Dominick

Welcome back Mark.   Speedy recovery.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Makule

My recovery took about a year to get "back to normal".  Lost lots of strength during the time, but got it back.  Hardest part about PT was regaining range of motion.  Now I can fishing again.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.