Boca Bearings Great Stuff

Started by conchydong, April 25, 2011, 06:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conchydong

Well, I am ashamed to say that I have lived in S. Florida all of my life and had never heard of Boca Bearings until Alan turned me on to them here on this site. Well today I went there in person to get some bearings for a TLD and a Torium and I have to say that they are a great outfit with some of the nicest people that I have ever had the pleasure to deal with.

Larry made sure that  I got the proper bearings and that they were greased (for trolling) the way I wanted them. When I mentioned that I found out about their company here on this site, they had high praises for Alan and even gave me a cool hat and mousepad with a bearing size indicator.

Thanks Alan and thanks Boca Bearings.

Nessie Hunter

I have had the pleasure of dealing with them (mail Order) a couple of times with Odd sized Bearings that Dawn (smoothdrags) doesnt carry..

$1 more then Dawn, but free shipping and was here  (in So Cal) in about 2 or 3 days..
Impressed..
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

alantani

for common sizes, i order from smoothdrag.  for odd sizes, i order from boca.  both operations are great.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

shelby.hong

If you do not care about the price,i agree with you  ;D
www.isutami.com
shelby.hong@gmail.com
Bearing manufacturer since 1980

Killerbug

Quote from: shelby.hong on December 28, 2011, 09:22:29 AM
If you do not care about the price,i agree with you  ;D

We do care about price, and price and quality always goes hand in hand ;)
http://forum.esoxhunt.dk
-----------------------------
They say Catch and Release fishing is a lot like golf.
You don't have to eat the ball to have a good time

castinbig