DAM Quick 330N - Parts?

Started by Smols, February 19, 2017, 06:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foakes

Quote from: CH on February 27, 2017, 04:30:05 PM
Quote from: Smols on February 27, 2017, 12:31:28 AM
I have since picked up a Microlite, two 110's and a 330 that I am in the process of cleaning up to make fishable. As I said, I am sick about these Quicks! Thanks for enlightening me on these well made reels, they are awesome.

I got confused due to the above post. I guess too many reels being discussed at one time. Apologies.

No need, CH --

Good to check, as I have made some mistakes, like most likely have -- not many, but more than I care to admit (although my wife has memorized them, and on occasion pulls them out to examine and remind me).

Thanks for keeping us all on the right track by paying attention!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Tilksh

I recently became the proud owner of a dam quick 330.   Unfortunately the bail spring on mind went kaput    Does anyone know how I can locate a replacement spring?  Are they springs unique to each model or are they universal?  Thanks

foakes

Welcome aboard, Tilksh!

Here is a new one from about 1968.

$5 + $4 shipping.  Sorry about the shipping — but it can't go in a regular envelope because the Postal Service machine sorters will damage it.  So it has to go in a bubble mailer envelope.

PM me your full name and mailing address.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

happyhooker

Greetings, Tilksh, from Minnesota, USA.

Frank