722z

Started by sharkman, February 20, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharkman

Sometimes a deal is not always good deal. But when we're dealt lemons got to make lemonade. Recently purchased 722z the pinion was stripped and cross threaded. The pinion spacers were missing to. How hard is it to find pinion and pinion spacers.

Midway Tommy

You should be able to get what you need here at Scott's. Click on the "View Schematic" button to find the part #. It says they have the pinion.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Love those open face spinning reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco Cardinals)

Tommy D (ORCA), NE

Favorite Activity? ............... In our boat fishing
RELAXING w/ MY BEST FRIEND (My wife Bonnie)

alantani

Quote from: sharkman on February 20, 2017, 10:50:25 PM
Sometimes a deal is not always good deal. But when we're dealt lemons got to make lemonade. Recently purchased 722z the pinion was stripped and cross threaded. The pinion spacers were missing to. How hard is it to find pinion and pinion spacers.

got part numbers?
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Alto Mare

Part #19 & 19A
Here is the Schematic:
https://www.mysticparts.com/Assets/images/pennparts/schematics/722z.pdf

Sal

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

foakes

Hi SM --

If Scott & Mo do not have what you need --

Got you covered, if necessary -- so no issues...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

sharkman

Thanks Fred. I will check with Scott and Mo.

Sincerely
James