Straight Up Killin' it

Started by Big Tim, March 11, 2017, 01:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

Porterhouse steak on the cast iron with a butter, garlic, rosemary baste & sweet corn, basil & kumato 1/2 tomatoes with olive oil and topped with blue cheese crumbles   ;D

Dominick

Eating porterhouse, sounds like you got the job.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Reel 224

Tim; I noticed that you stuttered a little describing that Porterhouse, It must have been through excitement, because I know it got me excited just looking at it! :o :P ;) :D

Joe   
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Big Tim

Quote from: Dominick on March 11, 2017, 01:49:26 AM
Eating porterhouse, sounds like you got the job.  Dominick

I have 3 job offers & one beggin" feels good Dom

Tim

Alto Mare

That looks good Tim! I don't see a glass of Merlot to keep it company, and I don't mean that Zinned water that one of our Cancelliere drinks ;).
Sounds like you got what you were looking for, I'm glad! Good cause for celebration.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

MarkT

I'd so hit that! Skip the Merlot, that's so for wimps... I'd go for a Pinot Noir.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Alto Mare

Quote from: MarkT on March 11, 2017, 04:40:29 AM
I'd so hit that! Skip the Merlot, that's so for wimps... I'd go for a Pinot Noir.

;D ;D
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

swill88

Quote from: Big Tim on March 11, 2017, 01:48:00 AM
Porterhouse steak on the cast iron with a butter, garlic, rosemary baste & sweet corn, basil & kumato 1/2 tomatoes with olive oil and topped with blue cheese crumbles   ;D

BT, let's think about you making a catering run in mid July up to Vermillion for 12 or more AT campers. I'm serious. If you have the time we will have the wine and we all want to watch you grill and taste the results. I know I'm a junior voice here but I am pretty sure the executive committee will concur.

Beautiful meal Tim. Thanks.

Steve

ChileRelleno

Stuttering?... I though he talking between bites and chewing vigorously.

DANG, That Looks Fantastic!
Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee.
Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

STRIPER LOU

Oh yah, now that's a man sized steak!!!

....Lou

Shark Hunter

You Go Big T!
Nothing beats a good Steak.
If you want Big, Go Porterhouse.
Life is Good!

coastal_dan

Dan from Philadelphia...