Penn Spinfisher V 4500 LL

Started by swoffer, March 17, 2017, 01:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatTuna

On the one I had, there was an extra washer in the rear drag that wasn't listed on the schematic. I'm 100% sure it was a 4500 LL.

exp2000

Quote from: swoffer on March 18, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

Gotta say i much preffer the LL mechanism to the shimano version , mch easier to service.

Howdy neighbour:)

The liveliner mechanism very weak and breaks easily all for the sake of a short screw.

The mechanism in the SSV models is considerably more robust but you will not find anything more reliable than the original Shimano mechanism.
~

swoffer

Quote from: exp2000 on March 19, 2017, 02:27:41 AM
Quote from: swoffer on March 18, 2017, 11:21:53 PM

Gotta say i much preffer the LL mechanism to the shimano version , mch easier to service.

Howdy neighbour:)

The liveliner mechanism very weak and breaks easily all for the sake of a short screw.

The mechanism in the SSV models is considerably more robust but you will not find anything more reliable than the original Shimano mechanism.
~

Oh yeh for sure, totally agree , was really just talking from an ease of service point . You can take the side off these things without having to worry about 20 small parts going into orbit  ;D

twotone

swoffer check your Dentist. That's how I got my first ultrasonic cleaner and it was free.

twotone