welcome Beavertail Rod and Reel!

Started by alantani, April 30, 2011, 02:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

My name is David Morton.  I own and operate Beavertail Rod And Reel located in North Kingstown, RI.   We specialize in all aspects of rod and reel repairs.  I have been a Tool and Diemaker for the past 28 years.  I have my own machine shop that i use for custom work and or parts that need to be fabricated or replaced.  Beavertail Rod and Reel does not build custom rods, but will help our customers maintain and keep their gear in top working condition.  Please visit our website at www.beavertailrodandreel.com to learn more about us.  

David Morton
Beavertail Rod and Reel
(401) 215-5062
beavertailrodandreel@live.com
www.beavertailrodandreel.com

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dave RI

Sorry guys for the misspelled words in the post !!! I should have used spell check typing to fast i guess . Alan thank you for posting for us !!! Just now looking around and i think i have found my new favorite site !!! Nice job Alan .

David Morton
Beavertail Rod And Reel

Alto Mare

Quote from: Dave RI on April 30, 2011, 10:26:41 AM
Sorry guys for the misspelled words in the post !!! I should have used spell check typing to fast i guess . Alan thank you for posting for us !!! Just now looking around and i think i have found my new favorite site !!! Nice job Alan .
David Morton
Beavertail Rod And Reel

Hello, no worries about misspelling, you did it becouse you where typing fast, I do it becouse my first language is Italian, ;D We are one big international family that gets along nicely here. You will like it here, just try not to rush when you're working on those reels as you do when typing ;D ;D ;D Welcome aboard, Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Dominick

David:  Welcome from Dominick from San Mateo, California.  Before Broadway Dom has anything to say about the name of your reel service, thanks for using some of our favorite words Beaver ;D tail ;D Rod  ;D Reel  ;D, you left out fish ;).  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Norcal Pescador

Welcome from Northern California, David. Tool and diemakers are a special breed, in my opinion. Thanks for jumping on board!
Rob
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Dave RI

Thanks for the welcome guys !! Norcal , Tool and Diemakers are a dieing breed around here , in fact i have been told by a few  local Tool Makers left that i am the youngest around this area  i am only 44 but have been doing it since i was 13 in my dads shop , alot has chenged in all those years for sure , i hope to bring the rod and reel work into a fulltime venture someday , i absolutely love it !!! Dominick , that is funny Beavertail Rod And reel is named after my favorite light house here in RI. and yes the waters around her hold some nice fish , the kind that swim anyways hahaha !!

Dave M   

Makule

So when will you be cutting helical hardened SS main and pinion gears for us?  At this point, they don't even need to be helical for me, just as long as the ratio is correct.
I used to be in a constant state of improvement.  Now I'm in a constant state of renovation.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain