Handle Arm Orders Closed

Started by Keta, March 19, 2017, 04:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

Quote from: Decker on March 23, 2017, 01:50:57 PM
Lee, I think you're going to need a secretary.   :)

Excel is helping me keep track this time.

"Standard" handle holes will be 3/16" for Type A, 5/16" for Type B and C.  Let me know if anyone wants different and I will PM to confirm before drilling any to 5/16".  
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

RowdyW

Lee, on my order for the 4 113H handles drill the hole to 6mm. If not possible then 3/16 will do.                        Rudy

Keta

Quote from: RowdyW on March 23, 2017, 02:28:50 PM
Lee, on my order for the 4 113H handles drill the hole to 6mm. If not possible then 3/16 will do.                        Rudy

I can order a 6mm drill bit. 

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Guitarfish1

Lee, I'll take two type C, double holes if any spares are around. I'm putting on Smooth Drag jumbo handles, but don't know the hole openings of them. It's replacing the standard 9/0 crank.

Keta

Quote from: Guitarfish1 on March 29, 2017, 03:43:06 PM
Lee, I'll take two type C, double holes if any spares are around. I'm putting on Smooth Drag jumbo handles, but don't know the hole openings of them. It's replacing the standard 9/0 crank.

If the first cutting goes well I will be ordering a 12"x12" sheet and make another run.

Mark Twain

Decker

Lee, not to rush, but seems like these might be done by now?   Just checking...

Keta

The cutter fits my jobs between their work, they do not cut for the public.  I need to run out and remind them.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

They will still need to meet Lee's specifications after cutting.
I know his craftsmanship is second to none.
I hope this venture works out for you better than the last time.
I don't want to see you lose money on such a fine product that you can provide.
I have tested these and they are the Bomb!
Thank You Lee. ;)
Life is Good!

Decker

Thanks, guys.  This is my first time ordering something from a custom run. :D :D :D   Can't wait to see the finished product! 

Keta

PMF (the laser cutter)  manufactures commercial steam cleaners and they never realy had a slump due to the economy, they never cut back their woork force when many here cut back or folded.  I will run out and see if some fish will get the job moving.   The water cutter is busy with spring work for the larger farms in the area too, the last order he cut for me took 4 months.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Lee,
Whatever happened to these?
Life is Good!

Keta

My year of "The Kidney Bolder of the Month" put me behind, it isn't even on the back burner right now but I have to start it up soon.

Mark Twain

Shark Hunter

Life is Good!

STRIPER LOU

Lee, thanks for the update. I'm still interested but may possibly want to change my order to add some 1 position hole style's if you should go ahead with this.

Thanks and stay well,  ..  Lou