Main Menu

welcome kil song!

Started by alantani, March 30, 2017, 10:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

welcome to kil song and black hole USA!!!!

http://www.blackholeusa.com/

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Bryan Young

Welcome Kil!  Glad to have you hear.  The legendary jigging master for some big tuna.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

ksong

Thanks for warm welcome.:)
Thank Alan Tani for giving us an opportunity for Black Hole USA rods here.
I became a believer of Black Hole rods when I guided Korean TV fishing crew for bluefin popping in Cape Cod 6 - years ago.
I tested various Black Hole USA rods and every rod I tested amazed me.
My mission is to make rods suitable for West Coast fishermen, not losing light weight and strength of the rods which become characteristics of Black Hole USA rods.

I am leaving for Oman on Monday ( April 3) for monster GT using Black Hole USA popping rods. I will post the report here.

ReelFishingProblems

I love Oman, will be there some time this year. I need to get a fishing trip in. Can't wait for your report

ksong

Fishing for GT in Oman is like a hunt.  If you get one or two bites a day, you are lucky. But anglers come to Oman to catch 50 kg - 60 kg GT like many fishermen around the world come to NC or Cape Cod for big bluefin popping.

ReelFishingProblems

I lived there for 13 months and never went fishing. Not sure how I managed that. Have you done any other fishing there? The fish markets in Mutrah and Seeb always have great fish, I assume it's caught local but don't know for sure if all of it is.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

ksong

I fished with No Boundaries in Southern Oman twice.
I lost 50 plus kg GT when a mate dropped it while lifting with a gaff in the mouth.  
I was using light 8' Black Hole Magic Eye 804 spinning rod.

Bill B

Welcome Kil....good to have you here....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

ReelFishingProblems

Great photos! This was out of Salalah?

conchydong

Welcome to the club Kilsong. You will be a great member her for sure.

ksong

Quote from: ReelFishingProblems on March 31, 2017, 12:50:01 AM
Great photos! This was out of Salalah?
The lodge location is about 3 - 4 hour drive from Salalah and we fish The Hallaniyats' Islands Located 50 km offshore.

Alto Mare

Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

swill88

Welcome Kil!

I love the spiral 'slow pitch' B-581H3R Cape Cod jigging rod I bought from you at the 2016 Fred Hall show.

Everybody thinks I brought a trout rod on board until a big one bends it.

Steve