They do exist

Started by Bryan Young, April 09, 2017, 05:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

I was cleaning around my bench and opened a box and look what I found. The holy grail. If I had the third my set would be complete.

Yes, a NOS black PG255 and PG545, both with clickers. I thought these were in my safe with my daughter's purple and wife's gold reels. Then I learned that I sold off my set, silver. 😢

But I can admire these. Oh yeah, these are my son's reels. I have parts to make them into lefties if he decides to fish lefty.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

David Hall

Tightlines667

Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

Yogi_fish808

Nice reels braddah Bryan!

Bryan Young

Black PG 454 would make it a complete winner set of reels.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Bryan Young

Something g must be going on. Older PD reels are being swollowed up on BD.

Bill B

WOW  :o   Goos looking set Bryan....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

MarkT

Post a WTB ad over on BD. Someone's probably got one they'd part with.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Bryan Young

I'm sure but I'm not in the buying mood at the moment. I've been selling reels to help fund my daughter's 8th Grade DC trip.

JRD

Geeze the only thing I "find" around my work space is the occasional dog spring, C clips or a dust bunny here or there and I'm happy when I find them.  The other day I found a belville washer and fet like a lottery winner! 

The depth of some of you guys bone yards and forgotten back stock boggles the mind.