from malaysia

Started by Roslan, May 07, 2011, 02:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roslan

hello everyone..
thanks and good info for fishing equipment and service part...

Nessie Hunter

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....
WOW!!! WHAT A RIDE!

Roslan

;D ;D is good home page.. many information at here.. good to know..
i like fishing....

conchydong

Welcome Roslan, I went to Maylasia two years ago on a 3 day bus trip from Singapore. You have a beautiful country. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to fish but I am sure someday, as MacArthur once said "I shall return".

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

Welcome from California.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Roger

Welcome aboard from S. Louisiana......
Roger

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."   Mark Twain

Alto Mare

Welcome from Pennsylvania.
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

kaikane2

Welcome from the rainy northshore of Oahu,Happy Mothers day
Marc
My Motto "Why pay someone else when I can break it myself."
Satisfied weldor not(certified) Jack of all and still learning , Hand tied saltwater flies

Norcal Pescador

Welcome from Northern California. :)
Rob

Measure once, cut twice. Or is it the other way around? ::)

"A good man knows his limits." - Inspector Harry Callahan, SFPD

Roslan

Quote from: conchydong on May 07, 2011, 04:37:35 PM
Welcome Roslan, I went to Maylasia two years ago on a 3 day bus trip from Singapore. You have a beautiful country. Unfortunately I did not have a chance to fish but I am sure someday, as MacArthur once said "I shall return".

thanks for your compliment.... never been to singapore yet but it already in my plan.. wanna to visit disneyland..
u r most welcome here and lots of fishing places in malaysia.  ;D ;D ;D