Freedom of Speech & Consequences (from retail sales..not political)

Started by mizmo67, May 04, 2017, 09:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gfish

Just got my 4-60 and 7C-60 drag washers. Easy to order and fast delivery, even to Hawaii. Much smoother than most of my part ordering. Thanks Mo, et.al.!
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Bryan Young

I have no clue what people are thinking.  I have asked Mo some outrageous requests and she has always pulled through for me.  So love MysticParts.com.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

swill88

Most of the time when people misbehave it has little to do with you and lots to do with them and something else.

You just happened to be there.

Steve

mikeysm

Mo must be located on a usps hub. Shipping is so fast i never have to worry.

Mjg378

Mysticparts.com is awesome!  
Mike g

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

Keta

Here is a good one I am dealing with now.  I sent a 15-309 to a person for free, they think it is a 15-113H and want another.  I am sending the second 15-309 for free again. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mikeysm

Lee in a few days I will have the 349h pinion gear you need. I found some and it will take a few days for me to get them on there way. He didn't have left side bearings though.

Mike

foakes

Quote from: Keta on June 11, 2017, 04:59:41 PM
Here is a good one I am dealing with now.  I sent a 15-309 to a person for free, they think it is a 15-113H and want another.  I am sending the second 15-309 for free again.  

Maybe you could offer them an additional discount, in additon to the two free dogs, Lee...

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Quote from: foakes on June 12, 2017, 12:28:13 AM
Here is a good one I am dealing with now.  I sent a 15-309 to a person for free, they think it is a 15-113H and want another.  I am sending the second 15-309 for free again.  

Maybe you could offer them an additional discount, in additon to the two free dogs, Lee...

Best,

Fred

It's no big deal and it started with a favor for Dawn.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mizmo67

Quote from: Keta on June 12, 2017, 12:33:09 AM
Quote from: foakes on June 12, 2017, 12:28:13 AM

Best,

Fred

It's no big deal and it started with a favor for Dawn.

Yes, I think we've all done this sort of thing, just trying to help folks out.
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Cortez_Conversions

Had a doozy today....

So I messed up and sent this guy a Newell clicker button instead do the full kit. (I sell the kits and the buttons by themselves).Totally my mistake.
This guy comes unglued!
He blows up my phone and email with the lovely ALL CAPS and lots of!!!!!!!'s, and opens a PayPal dispute in the span of like 10 minutes, before I even have a chance to contact him and let him know I'll ship the missing parts asap.

Well, what I replied and what I wanted to reply are two totally different things.....

Some peoples kids!
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

Alto Mare

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on October 06, 2017, 11:19:36 PM
Had a doozy today....

So I messed up and sent this guy a Newell clicker button instead do the full kit. (I sell the kits and the buttons by themselves).Totally my mistake.
This guy comes unglued!
He blows up my phone and email with the lovely ALL CAPS and lots of!!!!!!!'s, and opens a PayPal dispute in the span of like 10 minutes, before I even have a chance to contact him and let him know I'll ship the missing parts asap.

Well, what I replied and what I wanted to reply are two totally different things.....

Some peoples kids!
I'm sure it bothered you quite a bit Tom and I could see why, you are one of the nicest guy on this site.
Don't take it personal, unfortunately some are broken and can't be fixed, as we do our reels.

Best,
Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

RowdyW

bhale1

Uhgggghhh,

Some people! Everyone makes a mistake here and there. I for one am very appreciative of the services that Tom, Mo, Alan C, Randy, Dawn,.....etc.. to name a few....provide for us! You guys are the best! Top notch service and top notch products....you will never hear a complaint from me, only a big "THANKS" for all the great help, services, and products you provide😀😀😀

And Rowdy....you are spot on..." You can't fix stupid"""......Ron White, one of my favorite comedians

Brett

Cortez_Conversions

Thanks for the support folks.
I made it right, and let him know his kind of business is not welcome.
Moving on....
Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal