D.A.M. Quick 2001 Handle

Started by wschleiss, March 21, 2024, 03:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wschleiss

Hi all,

Was wondering if someone could help me out.  My father passed away a number of years ago and I inherited all his fishing tackle.  In one of his tackle boxes he had a D.A.M. Quick 2001 reel.  The handle was bent and it didn't reel correctly so I tried to straighten it out but wound up breaking it.  I am looking to acquire a new handle, but unfortunately, they are difficult to fine.  Thought I would post here since I saw somebody else was looking for a similar handle and was able to source one through this group.  Thanks much.

Cheers

Wolf

foakes

Welcome aboard, Wolf!

Here is a 2001 crank handle.

The 2001 comes in chrome crank, or black crank.

Both will work.

$18 + $6 shipping.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

wschleiss

Hi Fred,

Thanks for getting back to me.  The black crank handle is what I need.  How do I get payment to you?  Let me know and I will send the money and my address.

Regards,

Wolf

foakes

Quote from: wschleiss on March 22, 2024, 04:02:12 AMHi Fred,

Thanks for getting back to me.  The black crank handle is what I need.  How do I get payment to you?  Let me know and I will send the money and my address.

Regards,

Wolf

Just send me a PM (at the top) —-

I will need your full mailing information when yo7 private message me.

Should be able to drop in in the mail tomorrow.

Best, Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

foakes

Still need to know where to send this handle for your Dad's DQ 2001.

Please click on my user name & send me a private message with your mailing information —- providing you still want it?

Best, Fred

--------

Fred O.