Good news should be shared..A lost rod N reel

Started by Big Tim, May 27, 2017, 05:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Tim

So many times these days you get something stolen, you misplace a rod or what ever ...It's nice to know you can go fishing, forget a rod & reel set up and get taken care of ...Thank you Morro Bay Landing:
https://www.facebook.com/MorroBayLanding/posts/1384800764920378?notif_t=like&notif_id=1495809503387741

swill88

Quote from: Big Tim on May 27, 2017, 05:54:02 AM
So many times these days you get something stolen, you misplace a rod or what ever ...It's nice to know you can go fishing, forget a rod & reel set up and get taken care of ...Thank you Morro Bay Landing:
https://www.facebook.com/MorroBayLanding/posts/1384800764920378?notif_t=like&notif_id=1495809503387741

Tim, here's to good news & good luck. We can only smile when these things happen. I'm still lookin for that letter my buddy sent me with 2 benjamins. It WAS here, but it's not here no longer... ohhh.

steve

Shark Hunter

You are Lucky this Time Big T.
No wonder you are a Tackle Ho when you forget your Junk. ;)
Life is Good!

mo65

Wow...can't believe ya got that back...awesome!  8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Nice Tim!... there are good people out there.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Bill B

It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

smnaguwa

Terrific to hear your story. Too bad there aren't more people like Morro Bay Landing. It reminded me of my son's story - he went surfing at Kamogawa, Japan, and forgot his wetsuit at the park showers when he  and his friend came to the house for lunch. He mentioned this to his Japanese friend who told him they would back AFTER lunch! When he went back to the beach park, he was surprised that his wetsuit was still there. His friend said that was the expected behavior in Japan.