MysticParts.com Reel Service Centers page

Started by mizmo67, June 10, 2017, 04:48:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mizmo67

Hi Guys,

I want to build a new page in the site...Since we aren't doing mail in repairs anymore and I threw up a temporary where to go page.
*EDIT 7/15/17* We're becoming a Penn Warranty Center, so our status is changed, but I still want to build the page!
*EDIT 4/21/18* We are still doing this page, it's just been on hold for a bit as I was away nearly half a year and we are now rebranding.

Who want's to be on it?

Please post here :)

Also, if you ask to be on it and later down the road you want to bow out for any reason, let me know so that I can update it.

Thanks!

THE PAGE:
https://scottsbt.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205123879

PLEASE INCLUDE IN REPLY (not PM)
Your Name, Business Name, Phone Number, Address, Website (if available)
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

Cortez_Conversions

Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

handi2

Keith Rawson
OCD Reel Service
1311 Soundview Trail
Gulf Breeze, FL

850 712-1650
OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Maxed Out

I think Andy is busy traveling at the moment (steelhead Killer). He is now the local go to guy around here as all the small tackle shops that do service have slowly disappeared. Here is his reel repair website. supertunereels.com

-Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

mizmo67

Quote from: handi2 on June 10, 2017, 11:38:33 PM
Keith Rawson
OCD Reel Service
1311 Soundview Trail
Gulf Breeze, FL

850 712-1650

Figured! On it Keith, thanks.

Quote from: Maxed Out on June 11, 2017, 05:01:03 AM

I think Andy is busy traveling at the moment (steelhead Killer). He is now the local go to guy around here as all the small tackle shops that do service have slowly disappeared. Here is his reel repair website. supertunereels.com

-Ted

He sent me a pm and I pulled his info from his account here, so Andy went up on it yesterday.
Thanks Ted!
~Mo

TheReelShop

Hey Mo,

Adrian Soto
TheReelShop
14642 SW 98th TER
Miami, FL 33186

305-613-6693
@_thereelshop_

Reel 224

Mo: I would like to get on that page;

Joe Vitola
33 Havens Bridge Rd.
Farmingdale, NJ 07727
offthehook547@gmail.com

"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

mizmo67

Quote from: TheReelShop on July 27, 2018, 02:17:20 AM
Hey Mo,

Adrian Soto
TheReelShop
14642 SW 98th TER
Miami, FL 33186

305-613-6693
@_thereelshop_
Quote from: Reel 224 on July 27, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
Mo: I would like to get on that page;

Joe Vitola
33 Havens Bridge Rd.
Farmingdale, NJ 07727
offthehook547@gmail.com

Hi Guys!

Copied the info so that I can add it to the page.
~Mo

mizmo67

Also added Cortez Conversions as he'd commented but didn't actually request it, so I missed that. :)
~Mo

Mullet88z

I'm very Interested, I'm taking a couple years off(to get my back operated on) I sold the Offshore Charter Boat that I had been operating since the early 90's. I currently own over 50 Penn Reels most Senators starting with 4/0 to 16/0 and Internationals up to 130w. I am capable of handling most of the parts R&R but you guy's have everything I need and this alin tani site is confusing as hell and I would just as soon stick with what I know. Glad I saw this

Reel 224

Quote from: Mullet88z on July 31, 2018, 07:37:30 PM
I'm very Interested, I'm taking a couple years off(to get my back operated on) I sold the Offshore Charter Boat that I had been operating since the early 90's. I currently own over 50 Penn Reels most Senators starting with 4/0 to 16/0 and Internationals up to 130w. I am capable of handling most of the parts R&R but you guy's have everything I need and this alin tani site is confusing as hell and I would just as soon stick with what I know. Glad I saw this

You got the wrong idea about this site, Alan Tani is very helpful  and so are we. Just have patience!

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

RamseyReelRepair

Westley Ramsey
Ramsey Reel Repair
357 Red Rd
Chatsworth Ga 30705
RamseyReelRepair@gmail.com
706-280-7274
Email me first please
Check out the website and gallery!
😎http://www.ramseyreelrepair.com😎

Alto Mare

That's a heck of a statement for being your first post. How about you introduce yourself, over by the welcome section, first?
Did you just dive in to get a spot on MysticParts.com?

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

TheReelShop

Quote from: Alto Mare on July 31, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

That's a heck of a statement for being your first post. How about you introduce yourself, over by the welcome section, first?
Did you just dive in to get a spot on MysticParts.com?

Sal

Agree..