Photos from the trip

Started by Mjg378, June 19, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mjg378

Jp and Captain Mike. 

Thank you Captain Mike.  If we weren't catching a fish,  we were  pushing on to the next place.  When the bite was on it seemed like the whole crew including Capt Mike was on deck helping guys out.  I see why Alan always speaks so highly of this crew

Mjg378

I didn't get a picture of Mark.  But your in this one!

Mjg378

Had a great time.   Great Boat and Crew.  Thank you Ed and Bryan for stepping up.  Thank you Alan for letting me get on the list And arranging everything!!

Get well quick Alan!!!!

ldoret94

Great photos Mike, sure glad someone remembered to break out their camera.  Absolutely agree with your comments on the boat a crew, WOW real professionals and bent over backwards for us in my opinion.

What a fantastic group Alan put together and also agree that Ed and Bryan really stepped up and got it done.

Alan, put me down for next year and let me know when to send you a check :D

Pete

MarkT

Quote from: Mjg378 on June 19, 2017, 05:50:37 PM
I didn't get a picture of Mark.  But your in this one!

I purposely stood where there wasn't a gaff in front of me.  David got in at the last second and started squatting down since he was in front of me and I pointed out that there was no need. Other than Brendan and Tomas (and Jerry!) it look like the gang is all there.
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

Mjg378

Pete.  It appears I didn't get a photo of you too.   And as much as I sat and enjoyed talking with you I was sure I had a photo.  Next time!!
Mike

stoked4fishin

Sounds like everyone had a great time.  Some big fish caught for sure!  Wish I could've made it again this year.  Fun group and crew.  Planning on going next year if the timing is right.

ldoret94

Mike,

No worries, no one wants to look at my mug anyway

David Hall

Looks like it was a fantastic time.  Hope I can make it next year too.
Thanks for sharing the pics!

akadashoe

Quote from: Mjg378 on June 19, 2017, 05:08:49 PM
Steve!

(Not sure why Steve is sideways. Looked normal in my iPhone. If someone can fix this picture)

Mike,  I was sideways about half the trip, thanks to my brothers like Tomas, Brendan, and Wes, who kept plying me with beer and vodka.  (thanks guys)

akadashoe

Nice work Dave, a  65# TOAD!!!

alantani

you guys all got your t-shirts, right? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

DFT