Reel parts for Shimano Stradic 4000FG

Started by Dave RI, May 20, 2011, 02:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave RI

I am looking for cosmetic parts for the above reel here are the part numbers from the Shimano sight , this reel has been discontinued and i cannot seem to find the parts , i would consider buy a whole reel just for the these parts if the price was right . here are the numbers :

6358 Rotor protector
                                                                                                           6517 bail assembly
                                                                                                           6528 rear protector

The color is gold on all these

Thank you !!!

Dave Morton

Irish Jigger

Mike's Reel Repair may be worth trying.

Dave RI

Thank you !! Just sent an e-mail to Mikes !!!

Dave

alantani

mike's may not have these in inventory.  shimano's number is 877-577-0600.  it looks like the reels been discontinued for a very long time, but they may still have parts.  alan
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Bryan Young

I bet Alan has the parts...the problem is finding them in one of the dozens of bins.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D