Insert drag kits: All sizes

Started by Three se7ens, July 09, 2017, 05:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Three se7ens

Quote from: wideopenoutdoors on July 01, 2020, 03:18:24 PM
Any update on the website or how to order? I know my self and several others in my fishing group are ready to order some inserts...

Its coming. Ive had a lot going on, but Im trying to get back to maintaining stock of the drag kits.  As for stars and handles, its looking likely Ill just be selling off what stock I still have.  I may make some specific exceptions if the demand is there, but trying to keep up with a full catalog of parts at the moment is just not feasible. 

Rocket Dog

Quote from: Three se7ens on August 07, 2020, 11:29:15 PM
Quote from: wideopenoutdoors on July 01, 2020, 03:18:24 PM
Any update on the website or how to order? I know my self and several others in my fishing group are ready to order some inserts...

Its coming. Ive had a lot going on, but Im trying to get back to maintaining stock of the drag kits.  As for stars and handles, its looking likely Ill just be selling off what stock I still have.  I may make some specific exceptions if the demand is there, but trying to keep up with a full catalog of parts at the moment is just not feasible. 

Any chance you had some down time to make more insert kits? I could real use a couple of 113h, 112h and jigmansers

Mastr_toolmkr

Hi I would like to purchase a complete set-up for a 113H 4/0. If possible I would like to also purchase a set of just the carbon fiber washers for the same 113H 4/0 reel.
Thank you,
Fred

Swami805

He wasn't been on here selling parts for quite a while.  Check out pro challenger, black pearl in the for sale section on here, his gear set is very nice,same principal, other parts for your 113h too
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Bryan Young

Not intended to hijack. Special this, special that is the reason why I designed my drag kits with parts that are easily obtainable, such as HT-100s or Carbontex washers. The only thing special, is I use thinner, hardened stainless steel metal drag washers so you can increase the number of friction washers in the drag stack for higher drag numbers. 

Available at Mystic Reel Parts. https://www.mysticparts.com/CustomParts/BryanYoung.aspx
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Swami805

Yup. Bryan's drag kits perform equally well, easy to find replacements and a great value
Do what you can with that you have where you are

mo65

Quote from: Swami805 on May 02, 2021, 06:45:55 PM
Yup. Bryan's drag kits perform equally well, easy to find replacements and a great value

Agreed! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

SearedTuna

Any chance on purchasing 2 offset handles and two drag insert kits for Penn 115L 9/0??

jigmaster501

Any insert kits for a 349 available????

Thanks

Eugene

jigmaster501

Adam, any 600h inserts left?

Eugene

RowdyW

We haven't heard from Adam in almost 2 years. Most likely to busy with his real job.      Rudy

Bryan Young

I know how it is. I've been really busy with my day job that I haven't kept in tough much here. Been trying to though.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

all of us have been really busy the last several weeks.   :-\
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Keta

I too have been doing more work but most has been frustrating and non productive due to where the machinery came from and no help from the company that sold us the expensive POS. 
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain