alan tani @ alantani.com fishing reel repair rebuild tutorial Insert drag kits: All sizes
Reel Repair by Alan Tani
February 26, 2021, 12:52:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insert drag kits: All sizes  (Read 28518 times)
Three se7ens
Webmaster

« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2020, 11:29:15 PM »

Any update on the website or how to order? I know my self and several others in my fishing group are ready to order some inserts...

Its coming. Ive had a lot going on, but Im trying to get back to maintaining stock of the drag kits.  As for stars and handles, its looking likely Ill just be selling off what stock I still have.  I may make some specific exceptions if the demand is there, but trying to keep up with a full catalog of parts at the moment is just not feasible. 

Rocket Dog
Firearms Group

« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2020, 04:40:10 AM »

Any update on the website or how to order? I know my self and several others in my fishing group are ready to order some inserts...

Its coming. Ive had a lot going on, but Im trying to get back to maintaining stock of the drag kits.  As for stars and handles, its looking likely Ill just be selling off what stock I still have.  I may make some specific exceptions if the demand is there, but trying to keep up with a full catalog of parts at the moment is just not feasible. 

Any chance you had some down time to make more insert kits? I could real use a couple of 113h, 112h and jigmansers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: