Handles from Alan

Started by Jim, February 06, 2009, 03:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan Young

Great idea.  I know there are a few that like some of his older handles.  The 3/0 and 5/0 are nice...
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rancanfish

I usually use 2/0 reels size the most and like a somewhat balanced rig, so 2/0 is what I have on my 501's.

Are there going to be more? Beautiful handles regardless.
I woke today and suddenly nothing happened.

Bryan Young

The 3/0 handles are perfect for 1/0s, - 3/0s, jigmaster, and other smaller reels.  Not too big and not too small.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Rare

Quote from: alantani on October 21, 2014, 06:08:52 PM
the older 2/0, 4/0 and 6/0 handle grips are all gone.  i have two new styles, the 3/0 and the 5/0.  they are beautifully made.  send me a pm if i can tempt you with any of these.  alan

PM on the way...thanks!

Rare

Thanks, Alan. Package came today and the handles feels great. Kudos

Rancanfish

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post....

I took the screw out of the crank side of an arm this afternoon and it made a craaack!  Now it won't go back in.  This is an older 2/0 Alan had made up for long ago.

Anyway,  need to buy a couple.  3/8 of an inch long.  I believe it's  10-32?

alantani

it's a 10-32.  send me a pm with your address and i can mail them out.  or if you're headed to a local hardware store, any 10-32 fastener will do!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Rancanfish

these are allen head ones. Think these would be available? I'll check and if not I'll pm you. Thanks.

alantani

either way is fine.  i've got a bunch!!!!!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!