sealine 900h/910h

Started by alantani, February 07, 2009, 11:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonD

Mr Tani are the 900H drags available? and the handle upgrade?

alantani

yes, got lots of everything!  send me a pm!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

PietervdM04

Hi Mr. Tani

Pieter from South Africa. Thanks for the drag and handle for my 900H.

No problems fitting it. Can not wait to go and put it to the test.

alantani

glad it made it to you safely!

Mackeral5

Hi Alan, sending you a PM regarding a 900h drag kit.  thank you.

nathanbailey1817

Dumb question....where does the tiny fiber washer go?

alantani

If it's the one I'm thinking of,  it goes under the main gear.

alantani

Wendell

Howzit Alan
I have a Daiwa 900h and I want to know how I can get that drag upgrade from you?
Thanks

alantani

email sent.  i'm having trouble connecting to the site.  been an issue for the last week.

williewiskers

Alan,

Thanks for the 5+1 upgrade stack. It worked perfectly with the Cortez SS sleeve. The bridge post, dog and star are already stainless, so now the reel is a TANK.

I did have (6) extra parts in my reel that I dont see in the Daiwa schematics or your tutorial. My reel had small, white nylon washers on the (4) stand screws between the end plates and the frame and one small, metal toothed lock washer on each of the (2) rear frame screws between the end plates and the frame. There were no additional hardware at the locations with harness / brace lugs.

I reassembled the reel the way It came apart, but I am concerned that neither your tutorial pictures or the Daiwa 900H schematic shows these washers.

Anyone have any input?

Ty,
Willie

Porthos

If the reel comes together tight without the washers then leave them off...loosen the spool tension cap before doing so.

williewiskers

I comes together tight WITH them. I dont know if they're supposed to be there or not. Dont know for sure if theyre supposed to be there or not. I reason if they werent there the end plates would still come together due to the lip between the end cap and the frame, but there would be an unsupported span along the screw that the washer occupies - BUT, why arent these in the diagram?!

Willie

williewiskers

I just took it apart again, there is a gap that necessitates the washers. It appears im missing one... and the two that are toothed lock washers should also be nylon washers. Without the washers there would be a 1/32" gap between the end of the screw cavity in the cap and the start of the threaded hole in the frame. I took pictures but I dont know how to post them on here.