Cortez Conversions MAGNUM SQUIDDER . . .

Started by ez2cdave, August 12, 2017, 12:24:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ez2cdave

Any chance that CORTEZ CONVERSIONS could re-create the MAGNUM SQUIDDER ( Spool, Round Sideplates, Frame ) ?

Tight Lines !

STRIPER LOU

mhc

1 silver thanks Tom......Oops, Sorry, I thought you were taking orders  ;D
Mike
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Cortez_Conversions

The Magnums are going to happen. It's just a matter of when. There are other projects ahead of them that have way more priority....
I don't know if the Squidders will be the first ones out or not, it's a very limited market. While the Cortez Conversions Classic Squidders have been selling well, they don't pay the rent. I invest a ton of cash and time up front on these projects and have to pick and choose carefully which ones to invest in.
Please keep in mind I'm a one dog show when it comes to the manufacturing of all these products and I have a day job that keeps me busy as well.
Thanks for all the encouragement!

Tom
Visit: cortezconversions.com
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

STRIPER LOU

Hey Tom, we all understand and appreciate the fact that you take these projects on! Its easy to realize a heck of a lot of effort goes into these things and most times, little or no reward to benefit.

Your quality of work is always outstanding!

Best,  ..  Lou

Alto Mare

Quote from: STRIPER LOU on August 12, 2017, 01:23:06 PM
Hey Tom,
Your quality of work is always outstanding!

Best,  ..  Lou
Yup...sure is!
Keep it up Tom and thanks for all that you do for us.

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

ez2cdave

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on August 12, 2017, 01:12:46 PM
The Magnums are going to happen. It's just a matter of when.

Tom,

While we are on the "Magnum" subject . . .

I'd like to see a W-I-D-E  113H with 114H internals ( Fully "Tanked" - Double Dogs, etc ) !

Tight Lines !

mhc

Sorry if I sounded pushy Tom, my post was meant to be a light hearted expression of my enthusiasm for the magnum squidder project. I second Lou's appreciation of your work, and while I don't have Lou's experience as a machinist, I can imagine your products take a lot of development, testing and refinement before they are released. Thanks again for what you do for us.
Mike 
It can't be too difficult - a lot of people do it.

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: mhc on August 12, 2017, 03:57:00 PM
Sorry if I sounded pushy Tom, my post was meant to be a light hearted expression of my enthusiasm for the magnum squidder project. I second Lou's appreciation of your work, and while I don't have Lou's experience as a machinist, I can imagine your products take a lot of development, testing and refinement before they are released. Thanks again for what you do for us.
Mike 

No worries Mike!
I appreciate everyone's encouragement and comments.
Tom
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.-Sal

ez2cdave

Just checking in on the possibility of Magnum reels, 2 years later.

Tight Lines !

ez2cdave

Well, it's been 4 years . . . Any MAGNUM SQUIDDERS "on the horizon" ?

Tight Lines !

Cortez_Conversions

Quote from: ez2cdave on May 18, 2021, 06:58:49 PM
Well, it's been 4 years . . . Any MAGNUM SQUIDDERS "on the horizon" ?

Tight Lines !

All I'm gonna say is that I have a sample reel of every size Accurate ever made.

ez2cdave

Quote from: Cortez_Conversions on May 18, 2021, 07:17:56 PMAll I'm gonna say is that I have a sample reel of every size Accurate ever made.

Does that include the Penn Conversion Parts ( Spools, Sideplates, Frames, Handles ) ?

When you said "every size Accurate ever made", you weren't talking about the "Boss", etc. , were you ? ( complete reels made and sold by Accurate ).

Tight Lines !

Cortez_Conversions

I was referring to every size of the Magnums.

broadway

Wow, those reels made it into the right guys paws... have at it Tom 8)
Best
Dom