Hi from croatia

Started by Baileyre, October 12, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baileyre

Hello,
My name is Boris and I'm from Croatia. I'm 30 years old and I'm come here to learn something new. Thank you
My personal blog about my hobby foosball - foosball zone.

Tiddlerbasher

Hi and welcome from the UK. You now find yourself on the best forum on the planet. You will certainly learn a lot here ;)

sdlehr

Welcome, Boris. I'm in south Florida. You'll more than likely find what you are looking for, if you need help just ask.

Sid
Sid Lehr
Veterinarian, fishing enthusiast, custom rod builder, reel collector

Decker

Quote from: Baileyre on October 12, 2017, 11:51:55 AM
Hello,
My name is Boris and I'm from Croatia. I'm 30 years old and I'm come here to learn something new. Thank you

Boris, you've come to the right place for learning!  This site is a fishing tackle think tank.  There is a lot to learn, with many students (like myself) and many wise sages willing to share their extensive knowledge. Welcome!   /Joe

Crow

Welcome !! Glad you came !
There's nothing wrong with a few "F's" on your record....Food, Fun, Flowers, Fishing, Friends, and Fun....to name just a few !

Bryan Young

Welcome Boris,

Dobrodosao, prijatelju.

Croatia is a beautiful country from what my friends have shared with me of their home towns.  Beautiful country and beautiful people.

If we can be of assistance, please ask.  We are all here to help, share, and enjoy each other's company.

Aloha,
Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

steelfish

The Baja Guy

foakes

Welcome aboard, Boris --

From the Sierra Nevada mountains of California.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

alantani

welcome!  we've had a couple of guys visit here from croatia.  i understand it's a beautiful country, lots of coastline and fishing opportunities.  i hope to visit someday!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

David Hall

Welcome Boris, from Sunny California.

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

jigmaster501

It think we need a reel meeting in Dubrovnik.... Welcome.

redsetta

Welcome aboard Boris.
Any questions, let us know...
All the best, Justin (from 'Novi Zeland')
Fortitudine vincimus - By endurance we conquer

Shark Hunter

Welcome Boris!
Daron from Kentucky.
Life is Good!