Dinner menus and head count

Started by pjstevko, November 10, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjstevko

Gentlemen,

Tim and I are trying to plan dinners for the upcoming fishing extravaganza so we need a head count for dinner Monday and Tuesday...

Who's eating dinner Monday at the party pad?  What do you guys want to eat Monday?

Who'll be eating with us on Tuesday night after fishing?

Tim's bringing tri tip
I'm bringing bread and salad, maybe dessert

Whoever is gonna chow down with us post up which night so we can plan accordingly....

Thanks
Pj

swill88

I'll be there for dinner both nights.

I'm bringing an air mattress and a couple pounds of frozen squid from the Asian grocery store for bait...or for dinner!

Steve

Big Tim

I have Yellowtail dregs...Collars & rib meat. They deep fry quite well. We could do that over rice and grill up some yellow squash I have and pick up some zukes as well?
Just a thought.

BT

alantani

khanh and i will be there for both nights.  not sure yet what we will bring. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Big Tim

Quote from: swill88 on November 10, 2017, 03:28:03 PM
I'll be there for dinner both nights.

I'm bringing an air mattress and a couple pounds of frozen squid from the Asian grocery store for bait...or for dinner!

Steve

You and that knee will be in a bed  ;D

Tim

Bryan Young

I'll be there for both nights...but will be leaving Tuesday late night or early Wednesday morning after a food and a good nap.

I'm bringing myself...what else could you ask for? ;D

I have more YT collars at Alan's house if needed, but was was planning to bring coffee, beer, soda and water...and pop tarts (helps me with sea sickness due to the calorie count of those little sugary snacks).
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

pjstevko

I'm gonna stop by my favorite Butcher on the way so I can pick up some Thai marinated chicken wings as an appetizer for Monday night then bring the leftover wings on the boat the next day....

Anyone have requests from the Butchers case?

Pj

pjstevko

Oh yeah I'll pick up muffins for breakfast!

Bryan Young

I think I have a bottle of sake for you guys to drink too.

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

theswimmer

Ill be there for Monday but not Tues.
I can sleep anywhere .
I have big Red fillets that we could grill or?
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

I also have a Harnell surf rod for Khanh to do a minor repair on.
Also I will be taking deliverys for Fred back with me so plan accordingly on repairs.
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

El Pescador

Quote from: theswimmer on November 10, 2017, 05:58:06 PM
Also I will be taking deliverys for Fred back with me so plan accordingly on repairs.

Jonathan!
Thanks Buddy Boy!!!!!

Fred will be reel appreciative!!!

Might be a little something in the box for you as well!!!!!

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Big Tim

Ask Fred if he can send the 66 parts and I will send his trade back with you

Tim

mikeysm

I will be staying both nights. I dont want to drive back that late after fishing.

Mike

theswimmer

Quote from: Big Tim on November 10, 2017, 06:21:48 PM

Ask Fred if he can send the 66 parts and I will send his trade back with you

Tim

Ill call him tonight 😎

Errol Flynn