Schematic for Penn Senator red special 4/0 113H

Started by a-baum, November 11, 2017, 12:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a-baum

Hey folks, amazing board you have here.  First time poster.  But I've been reading for a couple weeks since I have acquired recently due to my uncle's passing a Penn Senator special red 4/0 113-H, a Senator 114-H 6/0, a jigmaster 500, and a long beach 68.  I'm currently cleaning up and reconditioning the 4/0 and the jigmaster to use.  I've ordered the new drag washers from mysticparts for all 4 reels so I have them as I get to them.  The other two I don't have an immediate use for so I'll get to them this winter.

One question I have and it may be dumb is I am struggling to find the right schematic on the MysticParts website for the 4/0 that I have.  My 4/0 has 5 posts.  The 3 schematics available on that site have 1 post, 2 posts, or no posts and include some sort of frame that I don't have.  Is my reel just that old?

What I'm really trying to find is a replacement rod clamp.  The metal piece that gets tightened via the wingnuts is cracked and the parts in the 3 schematics don't look right.  Am I not reading something right?  Much appreciated for any direction or link to schematic/part list for my reel.

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackles old online store over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

alantani

there are a couple of different schematics!  

https://www.mysticparts.com/PennParts/Conventional.aspx#SenatorFamily

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackles old online store over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

RowdyW

a-baum, look under 113H w/posts & w/clicker at MysticParts.  It is part #33-200.       Rudy

"Edited as per Moderators to correct Scott's Bait & Tackle over to their new store name Mystic Reel Parts / www.mysticparts.com"

Bryan Young

I have a bunch of used but clean clamps. I'm sending you a PM asking for your address and I'll send it out to you.
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

handi2

This is the schematic for your reel but there is a difference between yours and the schematic. Your reel has all posts and the this schematic shows the reel with bars. They did come both ways. Everything else is the same.

I too have plenty of the rod clamp kits. You can update to the rod clamp kits that use the black graphite rod clamp. Its much better. The clamp studs dont stick out and cut you.

http://www.mysticparts.com/Assets/images/pennparts/schematics/113h_post96.pdf

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL