You guys continue to be awesome!

Started by 1badf350, November 27, 2017, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1badf350

So I was in a hurry to order a bunch of 114H parts on Thanksgiving day. Trying to do it from my phone while also helping the wife prepare the turkey and side dishes for the family coming to our house. I must have messed up some part numbers for the side rings and my order was not accurate. Fortunately for me, the fine folks at Scott's recognized what I was attempting to order and changed my part numbers to be correct. I even got notification that I was refunded the difference. To me that shows an amazing level of customer service and proves that Scott's pays very close individual attention to their customers.
To top it all off, I mistakenly only ordered one harness lug instead of two. After my original order had already shipped, an additional lug was sent out promptly at no charge. I don't think I've ever been treated so well by any vendor, for any product, EVER.
-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

David Hall

They ship so fast I'm pretty sure one time My order arrived an hour before I placed it?

1badf350

-Chris

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
John Wayne as J.B. Books in "The Shootist"

Gfish

Yeah, they corrected one a my ordering mistakes by notifying me of a possible error and gave me a suggested part # change. Most organizations I've delt with, would just send out the wrong part and let me sort it out!
Gfish
Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

mizmo67

Quote from: David Hall on November 27, 2017, 04:59:56 PM
They ship so fast I'm pretty sure one time My order arrived an hour before I placed it?

LOL! We try hard David, but I'd need Doctor Who to pull that one off :)

Thanks!
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com