Western Outdors trip next year...LINK TO PURCHASE TICKETS

Started by Big Tim, November 16, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

Alan, are you not doing the Mexico trip in September? I'm going on one of them. Bringing along someone that's better company than you all also.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

alantani

chief, the spirit of adventure trip is october of 2018.  did you get my email? 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Ron Jones

Sorry, just figured that out. If I can make the leave work we'll do both.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Ron Jones

I'm in with a total of 3 for sure and possibly a total of 6. 1 day isn't worth the travel and so we are going down to the Channel Islands for the weekend. I'll be staying at Point Magu  and can get more rooms if anyone is interested. It would be nice to fill out a 6 pack.
Ron
Ronald Jones
"

Big Tim

Quote from: Ron Jones on January 29, 2018, 02:47:36 AM
I'm in with a total of 3 for sure and possibly a total of 6. 1 day isn't worth the travel and so we are going down to the Channel Islands for the weekend. I'll be staying at Point Magu  and can get more rooms if anyone is interested. It would be nice to fill out a 6 pack.
Ron

As soon as I get a date when they are going to start selling tickets I will post it.

Tim

David Hall

Looks like I might be in Scotland that weekend.

Ron Jones

TIM,
WHEN CAN I BUY TICKETS??
This will be my retirement trip so I'm kinda chomping at the bit.
Ron
Ronald Jones
"

Big Tim

Quote from: Ron Jones on March 08, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
TIM,
WHEN CAN I BUY TICKETS??
This will be my retirement trip so I'm kinda chomping at the bit.
Ron

I called the landing & no answer yet. I will keep checking

Tim

Big Tim

I now have the contact info to the guy at Western Outdoor News & will be trying to get us at the head of the line for this trip. May be a short window?

Tim

Ron Jones

Ronald Jones
"

Big Tim

Ron Jones

Alison and I are going!

Thank you for your order!
You may print this receipt page for your records. A receipt has also been emailed to you.
Order Information
Merchant:    Western Outdoors Publications, Inc
Description:    
Date/Time:    21-Mar-2018 13:55:06 PDT
Customer ID:    
PO Number:    
Invoice Number:    
Billing Information
Alison Jones
87-1815 Polikua St
Waianai, Hawaii 96792
United States
awjones316@gmail.com
Phone: 3607740562
Shipping Information
Ronald Jones
87-1815 Polikua St
Waianai, Hawaii 96792
United States
Item   Description   Qty   Taxable   Unit Price   Item Total
2018200   Sept 21, 2018 Avenger vs Endeao   2   N   $120.00 (USD)   $240.00 (USD)
   Join WON aboard the Avenger & Endeavor with Patriot Sportfishing out of Morro Bay Landing on Friday, Sept 21, 2018. Departs at 5 a.m.       
Shipping:        $0.00 (USD)
Tax:        $0.00 (USD)
Total:        $240.00 (USD)
Visa ****1350
Date/Time:    21-Mar-2018 13:55:06 PDT
Transaction ID:    40599999459
Auth Code:    H79570
Payment Method:    Visa ****1350
Ronald Jones
"

swill88

Ron Jones

As Tim pointed out, you don't! I'm hoping Tim can pull a rabbit out of his hat and sort that out as I love the Ohana Communism.
Ron
Ronald Jones
"

pjstevko

Sounds like fun but I think I'm gonna pass on this and put my $$$ towards a trip in the fall to finally go catch my first yellowtail...