THIS IS HOW TO POST PICTURES TO THIS SITE

Started by Dominick, June 24, 2011, 06:02:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

wallacewt

hightide

I just dont get it!
I want to post the Narrowed Jigmaster that i scored on but to no avail.  I have the pics in the photobucket but dont see the img code :-\

broadway

High tide,
    I get it... It just don't work on my computer any more... I tried a lot!
I will be asking a fellow member to help me as soon as I get 10 minutes to myself.
Best of luck,
Dom

Dominick

This is a page in my Photobucket account.  Dominick

I'm sorry I tried to show a page on photobucket so that you could see the image code.  It is the string of code that starts .  It is to the right of the photos in the new version of Photobucket.  Everytime I try to show an IMG code the picture of my boat keeps popping up.   ;)  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

hightide

My photobucket pictures are just pictures.  No code of anything showing anywhere.   >:(

hightide

ok I've figured it out.  Just needed to set setting on photobucket to display IMG codes.

wallacewt

not much room at the back
to fish out of dom,
but it is a walk-around
what size drogue do you use :D

BMITCH

luck is the residue of design.

Dominick

Quote from: BMITCH on March 03, 2013, 05:49:36 PM
Dominick, that's the dingy.....right?
Bmitch, I can't comment on that I am still trying to figure out what a drogue is.  Wallace what are you saying?  Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

broadway

Wallace stumped the most culturally knowledgeable guy I know... well done, Wallace! ;D
Here ya go, pal... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drogue
All the best,
Dom

Dominick

Quote from: broadway on March 03, 2013, 11:50:41 PM
Wallace stumped the most culturally knowledgeable guy I know... well done, Wallace! ;D
Here ya go, pal... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drogue
All the best,
Dom
Touche Dom:  I did not Google the word because I thought that Wallace made a typo on the word "drug" associating it with drug dealers and yachts.  My bad. That's what they mean when they (whomever they are) say don't assume.  If you do you make an #### out of you and me.  ####-u-me.   ;D  Dominick

broadway

Dominick,
     I got fired from my uncle's restaurant (Arturo's)when I was 15 y/o for telling my Aunt Betty to not assume as it makes an a*s out of you and me.
Needless to say I was a smart a*s kid, and have learned how to speak to my elders, but the old cliche DOES hold true ;)
Dom

mario1966