Main Menu

Poppers

Started by Shark Hunter, December 08, 2017, 01:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill B

Party at Daron's  ;D  Sounds like a good night to stoke the fire and build some fishing tackle....enjoy some Me Time brother...myself I'm watching 100 Rifles starring Raquel Welsh and some other actors...   ::).....Bill
It may not be very productive,
but it's sure going to be interesting!

twotone

Daron we lucked out . The ice and snow started just a little east and southeast . It's frigging cold now . I miss the few days of 30* .

I'm doing the same, getting ready for the next one.
twotone

Shark Hunter

Its not that kind of Party Bill, Unless a shovel fits in your hand.
I just got done shoveling for 90 minutes. The wind chill is below zero.
I sat a beer on the steps when I started.
I went back to drink the last half when I finished. I got a good drink of ice crystals and the last was frozen.
I hate shoveling, but it was raining pretty good before it turned over to ice and snow.
I knew I had some ice to bust up and I did.
It is going to be in the teens the next few days, so I knew it had to be done before it got like a rock.
Mission Accomplished. ;)
Life is Good!

erikpowell

Quote from: Bill B (Tarfu) on January 13, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
Party at Daron's  ;D  Sounds like a good night to stoke the fire and build some fishing tackle....enjoy some Me Time brother...myself I'm watching 100 Rifles starring Raquel Welsh and some other actors...   ::).....Bill

This is the 3rd time today Raquel Welsh has popped up on the forum! Anyone else notice that?   ;D ;D

theswimmer

Quote from: erikpowell on January 13, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

This is the 3rd time today Raquel Welsh has popped up on the forum! Anyone else notice that?   ;D ;D

Mmmmm, yes I did.....
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

mo65

I love fishin' topwater poppers...they look ready Daron...good luck! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Shark Hunter

My Boy John told me about a half price sale gong on at charkbait.
I can't pass up a good deal. $6.99 each. ;)
Life is Good!

swill88

Quote from: Shark Hunter on February 13, 2018, 09:12:59 AM
My Boy John told me about a half price sale gong on at charkbait.
I can't pass up a good deal. $6.99 each. ;)

C'mon Daron!
Go big or go home.
Only a dozen?

thorhammer

Those are good quality.

steelfish

thise poppers look great to be cast like a bullet

whats your shore casting setup compa Daron
The Baja Guy

thorhammer

Then like a dummy i got busy and didn't order mine, lol. they'll be back. i check CB weekly specials every Monday morning.

I have no dog in the fight with CB one way or the other, and in fact I think they get down on this or that manufacturer unnecessarily, but they run some good deals here and there and i love the strikemaster clamps I get from them. Very beefy and high quality. That's where i got my first hot rod parts 20 years or so ago when I didn't know taking a 113HLW and putting a full Accukit, handle, 4.1 SS gears and carbontex drags on it was called hot-rodding. i just thought it was cool. Wish i would've bought blue and green 9/0 Accuplates back then...

Gobi King

Darron, Nice poppers, great price on them, I checked their website, those are more than 2x usually. Nice find.

I think these will work for Muskies too.
Shibs - aka The Gobi King
Fichigan

Bryan Young

I have to look into getting a few poppers...
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

happyhooker

Quote from: erikpowell on January 13, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

Classic reels--classic women.

Frank