PV trip starting today

Started by ksong, December 09, 2017, 03:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksong

I am on the way to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico now to fish 3 1/2 days with Capt Danny Osuma on the Marla starting from this evening.
My first fishing in PV was in 2004 and I have been fishing there almost every year as there are not many places to catch 200 plus lb cow on 2 - 3 days trip like in PV. My personal best of 283 lb yft was caught in PV in 2005.

In addition to tuna fishing, you can expect good rooster fishing south of PV though the prime time is in summer.

After fishing, I usually stay a few days in old town of PV called Romantic Zone. There are so many restaurants to have breakfast, lunch and dinner every day and they are cheap.
I recommend this place to anyone who like to catch big tuna or rooster, or spend a few days with family.
I hope I can give excellent fishing report soon.  After staying 3 1/2 days on the boat, we return to the dock in the morining on Dec 13,

swill88

Sounds like a great trip Kil.  Looking forward to pictures.

Steve

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

akfish

Don't wash the dishes in the bait tank!
Taku Reel Repair
Juneau, Alaska

alantani

yeah. keep scotty jr. away from the bait tank!!!!   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Shark Hunter

Good Luck Kil Song.
Have a safe trip.
Life is Good!

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on December 09, 2017, 05:09:15 PM
yeah. keep scotty jr. away from the bait tank!!!!   ;D
He's only 16 years old, but he will NEVER live that down.  :)
Actually, I kind of owe young "Paquito" a big Thank You. If he hadn't killed the bait, I might have caught a cow on that trip and crossed that item off my bucket list. Instead I took another trip with the Osuna's a few weeks later to try and catch a cow and ended up catching a 347 lb supercow.
If I could only get him to reimburse me that 2nd plane ticket.........
Miguelito
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

alantani

naw, it's ok.  things worked out in the end, and that's what counts.  you have attained superstar status.  no one can ever take that away from you.  i also doubt that anyone here will ever beat that.   ;D
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!