Tiburon T4N1 narrow 4/0 kits will be ready on Thursday 12/21!

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, December 20, 2017, 03:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

The Tiburon T4N1 narrow 4/0 kits will be ready on Thursday 12/21 and I will be picking them up that afternoon.  I plan to begin shipping on Saturday 12/23.  I would really appreciate it if everyone that ordered kits would please send payment now.  The kits are $159 plus $4.94 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking for shipping within the USA, including Alaska, Hawaii and anywhere else served by domestic mail.  If you live outside of the USA, please send me your shipping address and I will calculate the shipping, which will be at the actual cost of postage.  My PayPal email. address is rfpauly@aol.com.  If you need me to send you a PayPal invoice, please just let me know.  If you would like to send a check or money order, you can take a 3% discount for saving me the PayPal fee.  Please do not send the payment as a PayPal gift because working with PayPal allows me to safely do business around the world and I do not want to jeopardize that relationship.

I realize that we are two weeks early, so if any of you have budgeted the expense for early January and cannot send payment until then, that's no problem, but please let me know ASAP.

If there is anything else that you would like me to pick up for you at Tiburon on Thursday, please let me know.  The Tiburon matching drag stars ($34) and T-Bar Lite handles ($44) would be a nice addition to these kits.  If you don't see this until Thursday, you can reach me on my cell phone at 805.748.9202.

Thank you,

Randy

David Hall

Didn't see this post until after I sent payment.  Please pick me up the matching star and handle for a green kit.
I'll send payment ASAP today.
Thanks again Randy.

Vintage Offshore Tackle

I have you covered. Tiburon has the green stars star and handle in stock and they put yours in my box to pick up tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Randy

eguinn

Hey Randy, can you send me a total $$ for the 2 frames in black & 3 spools in the same & shipping? Thanks Ed

David Hall

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on December 20, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
I have you covered. Tiburon has the green stars star and handle in stock and they put yours in my box to pick up tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Randy

Paypal sent!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: David Hall on December 20, 2017, 11:25:59 PM
Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on December 20, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
Thanks again,
Randy

Paypal sent!

Thank you David!

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: eguinn on December 20, 2017, 10:45:52 PM
Hey Randy, can you send me a total $$ for the 2 frames in black & 3 spools in the same & shipping? Thanks Ed

PM Sent Ed.

Thank you!

Army_of_One

Another day in Paradise!

scrinch

Jeffro

Payment on the way, Thx!  Does this include non-silver kits?  Initially it was mentioned those may require extra time.

Jigtosser

Randy,
I still need to call you about some possible trades... Have been working way too much.
Save me 1 Black kit if you can, I will try to call you this weekend if possible.
Yikes! Xmas is Monday ???   Where has the year gone!!!

Thanks, Danny

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Jeffro on December 22, 2017, 12:59:09 AM
Payment on the way, Thx!  Does this include non-silver kits?  Initially it was mentioned those may require extra time.

Thank you Jeff.  Yes, I picked up all of the kits in all colors today.  I plan to begin shipping on Saturday, and I will send you the tracking number as soon as I get back from the Post Office.

Thanks again for your business.  I hope that you love the kit and put the reel to good use soon.

Merry Christmas!

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Jigtosser on December 22, 2017, 02:07:00 AM
Randy,
I still need to call you about some possible trades... Have been working way too much.
Save me 1 Black kit if you can, I will try to call you this weekend if possible.
Yikes! Xmas is Monday ???   Where has the year gone!!!

Thanks, Danny

I do have one black kit set aside for you Danny.  I should be home all day tomorrow at 805.748.9202.

Thanks,

Randy

Pelagicide

I didn't hear about this until this evening when someone posted a picture in the Vintage Penn group on Facebook. Are there any extra available for sale or are they all spoken for?