15-500 Dogs Price Reduced.

Started by Keta, January 30, 2018, 05:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keta

I have a surplus of 15-500 dogs and could use some $ for fishing.  They usually sell for $3.50 but right now I'll sell them for $3.25.  They can be reformed into Newell "type P" dogs.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Decker

Lee, the Scotts listing shows that dog fits all jigmaster models.   Does it work with any other reels?

I will definitely order a few.

/Joe

Keta

No but the ear can be filed off and they are turned into "type S" Newell dogs.  I also have a small number of 15-500S dogs, they work in 500 and 500S reels.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

swill88

xjchad

Do you have any left Lee?
I'll take a half dozen.
Husband, Father, Fisherman

Keta

Yes, I have 15-500 in stock.  PM me your address.

Mark Twain

Swami805

I could use 5 if you still have any. Thanks Sheridan
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

Keta

Mark Twain

Gfish

Fishing tackle is an art form and all fish caught on the right tackle are"Gfish"!

otghoyt

Hey boys 'n girls,

Hopeful New Year to us all....  Did I hear a rumor about somebody cutting an "Alternating Drop Dog" for the stainless plate w/double dog that's out there???

Hoyt

Keta

I had some drawn but the cutter has not cut anything for me for almost 9 months.

Mark Twain

sabaman1

Keta, any chance that you have some 113h lug blanks for sale?
JIM