Mexican flag shikari rod

Started by steelfish, January 11, 2018, 02:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reel 224

Quote from: steelfish on February 07, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
Quote from: Reel 224 on February 07, 2018, 02:13:34 AM
Alex: You did a great job with that rod and like the colors, I have to show you one that I made with colors of Italian flag.
Those guides look great they make it pop.

Joe

Joe, I would like to see that rod amigo, but Im pretty sure the mexican flag colors would look better LOL (j/k)

post them here or email them to me

Will do amigo.

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Newell Nut

Hey Alex, very nice job there. Looks great.

Dwight

Dominick

Alex you do fine work.  That rod is absolutely beautiful.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

steelfish

one more restoring job with the same theme so, no need to open a new thread, but this time.....

NO MORE GUESSING IF ITS ITALIAN OR MEXICAN FLAG FISHING ROD

So, I have friend that liked my previous Mexican flag wraps but he was missing something to really call it mexican flag fishing rod, only thing between two flags is the bird, so.

before

The Baja Guy

oldmanjoe

Man you really nail it .      The decals under the guides really make it sharp looking .   Great job 
Grandpa`s words of wisdom......Joey that thing between your shoulders is not a hat rack.....    use it.....
A mind is like a parachute, it only work`s  when it is open.......
The power of Observation   , It`s all about the Details ..
 Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.   Alto Mare

Alto Mare

Nice work Alex...love those colors ;)

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

gstours

Alex,  you nailed it for the colors and thread sizing.   good job.   You got serious talent.   Good by day job.   Hello,   whats for lunch mama? ;)