Christmas Blessings

Started by Maxed Out, January 16, 2018, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

Opportunity was knocking as one of my employees had a female yorkie with a fresh litter of 3 puppies. Timing could not have been any better as they joined our family just 3 days before Christmas. I say "they" because we scooped up a brother and sister. They are about 12 weeks old now and weigh less than 2.5 pounds. Full grown will be 6-7 pounds.

Needless to say I've had my hands full lately, poddy training and feeding and cleaning up behind them. They seem to like their new home and really like the big back yard and are exploring every inch. Only problem is getting them to come back in !! LOL

We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

alantani

very cute!  i had dogs as a kid but never as an adult.  part of the excuse is that i have allergies (which i do), but the other part is just wanting to avoid the work involved.  i never did even learn how to properly paper train a pup. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

conchydong

Very nice. I like all dogs big and small. I won't dare let my wife see this post as we had to put down our last  in June. We have tried not to get another as we want to start traveling more but it is very difficult to not have a dog greet you when you walk in the door. My last three dogs were a Golden Retriever/Shepherd mix, a Cocker mix and a pure Shih Tzu, all spayed females. The Shih Tzu was the alpha female and competed with the Golden and my wife and I for dominance  ::). The poor Cocker was a beta and yielded to both of them.

Hardy Boy

Ted: Very cute ! We have had big dogs and small and the most spoiled and the one with the biggest attitude has been our Chorkie (Chihuahua / yorkie cross). Six pounds of cuteness I say. Take them for a walk and all the ladies will stop and chat. ;D

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

Tiddlerbasher

Swami805

Those a cute dogs Ted, puppies are fun but alot of work to keep up with. Having 2 must get pretty wild
My my kids were young we had 3 pugs, great dogs around little  kids but one of the dumbest breeds of dog on earth.
Do what you can with that you have where you are

Jim Fujitani

Quote from: alantani on January 16, 2018, 07:13:45 PM
very cute!  i had dogs as a kid but never as an adult.  part of the excuse is that i have allergies (which i do), but the other part is just wanting to avoid the work involved.  i never did even learn how to properly paper train a pup. 

Alan, you might try a pure bred poodle.  They do not shed like other breeds and have less dander.  And those who supposedly know, report that the poodle breed are typically smarter.

Having said that, our male Cavapoo (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/standard poodle) is no where near as smart as our Japanese Akita mix.

Maxed Out

.....PUPPY UPDATE: .....Jack and Gigi are now 11 months old and full grown. Jack just kept growing and finally leveled off at 12#.....his sister Gigi is just under 8# and her puppy hair grew out so I gave her a haircut and under the puppy hair was all butterscotch blonde. Her puppy pic is the 1st pic in this thread and this little blonde is that same puppy 9 months later

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

foakes

They sure look right at home!

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

mo65

Look at those rascals...hee hee! 8)
~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

Alto Mare

Cute dogs Ted, they're also very lucky and don't know it. I'm sure you're spoiling them when no one is looking :).
Enjoy them!
I would be lost without my baby, she's getting up there. She lost her hearing and at times can hardly walk, but somehow always finds strength to walk to the door to greet me when I get home :-\

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Dominick

Ted cute dogs.  I don't remember seeing this thread in January.  I must have missed it somehow.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

mizmo67

I missed this, too! Things were quite busy back in January for me.
They are adorable :)
~Mo

Maureen Albertson :)
Scott's Bait & Tackle / Mystic Reel Parts (Formerly PennParts.com)
Contact Me Via Store Website Please!
Orders/Support# +1 (609) 488-4637 (parts ordering or troubleshooting)
customerservice@mysticparts.com

broadway

I can't believe how fast times flown by.  Jack and Gigi look like they're two very happy pooches, and as Sal mentioned, they don't know how lucky they are.
When I die I wanna come back as your dog... those pups eat better than the president.
Enjoy them, pal
Dom