cedros sportfishing - date changed to september 3-7, 2018

Started by alantani, January 27, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ldoret94

Agree, options good and I'll gladly share any gear I have!

steelfish

you guys may want to keep this list of "translated" words for you convenience while in Mexico.
it may help with the paguero and crew of the boat and hotel/rest.

those are not jokes but real english pronuntiation words to pronunce words in spanish correctly (kind of)
The Baja Guy

Hardy Boy

That's great .......... My Spanish is bad but not that bad !

Have we thought about fishing the half day when we get there ? ................ its only $ 50 per guy. I see its an option. Might save on the booze bill if we out out fishing right away instead of relaxing at the lodge ........... not that I'm opposed to that ; just putting it out there.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

ldoret94

scrinch

Hardy Boy

Todd

Hardy Boy

The Boss is in for fishing the first day (reduce bar tab), he will talk to Rosie.

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

alantani

i just sent her an email to let her know that all six of us will be fishing on the first day!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ldoret94

Anymore thoughts on the night before we depart?  Vagabond or?

Hardy Boy

Alan said he would find something. I don't know the area so I will leave it to the experienced ones. I fly in in the early afternoon (14:00) so lots of time to hang out or maybe go the Charkbait or something ???

Cheers:

Todd
Todd

alantani

i got us a room at the vagabond for three of us - me, wally 15 and hardy boy!  it's close to everything.  i'll be there in the afternoon and can pick up both of you at the airport. 

ldoret94

Just made a reservation at the Vagabond....assuming dinner at Miguel's?

ldoret94

Should have added, I'd be more than happy to share my room with someone if they're interested.  Just let me know.

alantani

well, so far it's you, me, wally 15 and hardy boy.  our room is a double queen for $185.99 because it's labor day weekend.  i was going too just get a roll away, but maybe we'll go two and two. 

ldoret94

Two & two is fine with me....pretty sure that's how we'll be bunking at Cedros as well