cedros sportfishing - date changed to september 3-7, 2018

Started by alantani, January 27, 2018, 05:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alantani

looking at trip number 3, june 9 to 13.  does that look doable for you guys?  i've never been much of a believer in moon phases, but it has an ok moon phase. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Wally15

Quote from: alantani on January 29, 2018, 07:03:14 PM
looking at trip number 3, june 9 to 13.  does that look doable for you guys?  i've never been much of a believer in moon phases, but it has an ok moon phase. 
Works for me. You driving or flying? I Need to figure out whether to fly in the day before to meet the 8 AM flt to Cedros in Tijuana????
Who's signed up?
Mike
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
"Fire and Rain"
James Taylor

MarkT

When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

ldoret94

steelfish

The Baja Guy

scrinch

Quote from: alantani on January 29, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

Those dates include the boss's birthday, but she gave me the approval anyway. I'm in.  ;)

alantani

ok, we are a go.  we have a slightly lower price than what is listed, by about $200.  i will get the particulars and figure out the money.  i'm out of town right now, so it will be a little bit. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

ldoret94

Great, really looking forward to it.....now I have to decide which three rigs to bring.

Pete

MarkT

I'm thinking a Curado 300dsv on a Phenix psw808mh for plastics, a Lexa 400 on a Phenix psw809xhj for surface iron, a JX Raptor on a Seeker G6470h for YT yoyo, bait, trolling.

My son got this 37#'er with a Curado 300ej/psw807ml on a Cedros panga while fishing for Calico's!

Mjg378

Sounds like a great time.  This comes up and I've finished bidding for vacation. 😕.   On a good note I did get the time off in October!
Mike

Keta

If I sell 4000 more dogs I will come. ;D  I have been checking out their website for a few years.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Donnyboat

Lee, do these dogs have all 4 sound legs. cheers Don.
Don, or donnyboat

Keta

Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Hardy Boy

That should work for me.  I was looking at them last year. Would there be WSB there then?

Cheers:

Todd.
Todd

MarkT

I hear that there are Halibut off the beaches that at that time.