15-99 dogs

Started by Keta, January 30, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie K

Bryan Young

Eddie, is Alan sending you dogs or are you waiting for my return from Germany this weekend?
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

alantani

bryan, haven't heard from eddie yet. 

eddie, let me know if you want me to send you a 309. 
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

Eddie K

A check is in my mailbox waiting on the letter carrier to pick it up and is on it's way to Bryan Young for $9.50.  Sorry for the delay in answering.  I have a daughter that is almost 5 and is really full of energy.  I wish she would share some as she wears me out.  I'm in my late 50's.  Thank you for all that you do. 
                    Eddie

Bryan Young

Hi Eddie,

Sending my last SS 15-99 and one 15-309.

Bryan
:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

Keta

Dawn should have SS dogs soon.
Hi, my name is Lee and I have a fishing gear problem.

I have all of the answers, yup, no, maybe.

A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
Mark Twain

Decker

Hi Guys, I need a couple of 15-99 stainless dogs.  Anyone know where to get them?

P.S. SmoothDrag shows:

Stainless dog:
Penn 113H,
Penn 114H,
Newell and Penn 500
$3.50

Will any of these fit my Senator 2/0 111?

xjchad

Joe,
I'm not sure if any of those will be a direct fit, but I use random SS dogs on a lot of builds and just grind them to fit how I want.  Just make sure the hole is the correct size.

I'll look through my small stash and see what I have.
Husband, Father, Fisherman

alantani

got you covered.  send me your address and i'll send them out!
send me an email at alantani@yahoo.com for questions!

foakes

Glad Alan has you fixed up, Joe --

Just took a look -- and have plenty of nearly every size of Penn Dogs -- but all new brass.

Best,

Fred
The Official, Un-Authorized Service and Restoration Center for quality vintage spinning reels.

D-A-M Quick, Penn, Mitchell, and ABU/Zebco Cardinals

--------

The first rule of fishing is to fish where the fish are. The second rule of fishing is to never forget the first rule.

"Enjoy the little things in Life — For someday, you may look back — and realize that they were the big things"
                                                     Fred O.

Decker

PM sent, Alan.  You guys are too much!   

Hunkered down against the virus, alantani.com is our refuge. ;D