Tiburon T3N Narrow Kits for the Penn 112H Senator

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, February 02, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

I'm in for an electric blue Randy.  Send an invoice whenever you want payment.

The other other Randy

farmer56

Randy  im  in  like  JRD      P M   invoice  to  me  when  the  two  previous   kits  are  ready    .....farmer 56  out

wascallywabit

tgoff

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: tgoff on March 08, 2018, 05:34:29 AM
Put me down for one silver

Hope I'm not too late!

There is one with your name on it Trevor.  I got your message about the black spool, but all of the silver kits that I ordered for inventory have matching silver spools.  Sometimes Tiburon makes a few extra parts, and if they make an extra black spool, I will use it for your kit.

Thanks for the business!

Randy

broadway

Randy,
   I'll up my order to get this done... one electric blue and one purple please.
Thanks
Dom

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: broadway on March 08, 2018, 08:20:31 PM
Randy,
   I'll up my order to get this done... one electric blue and one purple please.
Thanks
Dom

Dom, thanks for the help, but we are good to go on the T3N kits.  I am picking them up on Monday and will start shipping Wednesday next week.  I only have four left to sell and they are all silver.  I have you down for one purple kit.  The only way that I am going to have an electric blue is if someone flakes out.  Do you want it if that happens?

Thanks again,

Randy

broadway

Randy,
  Sounds good to me. Sure, if one comes about in electric blue I'll take it.
Thanks and can't wait,
Dom

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Thanks Dom.  I'm hoping that Tiburon may have made an extra kit in electric blue.  If they did, I will pick it up.

JRD

Randy if you end up with an extra red kit add it to my electric blue will ya?

Thanks as always

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Will do Randy.  I will let you know on Monday or Tuesday if I was able to get one from Tiburon.

Thank you.

Decker

Anyone have pics to post of the assembled reel?  Line capacity?   Thanks! 

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Joe, you can see some photos of complete reels at http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=24761.0

The line capacity is approximately 1.625/2.125, or .765% of the stock 112H capacities, or more than enough 65 lb. braid for just about anything under 100 lbs.

Decker

Quote from: Vintage Offshore Tackle on April 16, 2018, 04:08:12 PM
Joe, you can see some photos of complete reels at http://alantani.com/index.php?topic=24761.0

The line capacity is approximately 1.625/2.125, or .765% of the stock 112H capacities, or more than enough 65 lb. braid for just about anything under 100 lbs.

Here are the line specs for the 112H posted on Scotts site.   Calculating .765 * 625 yds (50lb braid) = 478 yds  -- Yeah, that's plenty :)

Reel 224

Finished Tib 112H 3/0

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."