a commemorative reel in honor of the eagles

Started by alantani, February 06, 2018, 04:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxed Out

I'm a seahawks fan, but I'll take 2 just because I love Penn reels and no doubt this will be one worth owning !!

Congrats to the Eagles and Eagles fans. From start to finish there has never been a team like the 2017 Eagles, and hope they continue the hot streak.

Ted
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

Decker

Quote from: Maxed Out on February 06, 2018, 09:40:53 PM
Congrats to the Eagles and Eagles fans. From start to finish there has never been a team like the 2017 Eagles, and hope they continue the hot streak.

Ted

Thank you, Ted!

Reel 224

Personally It doesn't make and difference what number reel I get as long as I get one.

Joe 
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Maxed Out

Quote from: Decker on February 06, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
Quote from: Maxed Out on February 06, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

Ted

Thank you, Ted!

Hey, since Nick Foles is your 2nd string quarterback, would you guys consider a straight up trade for Russel Wilson ??...... I just had to ask  :D  :D
We Must Never Forget Our Veterans....God Bless Them All !!

conchydong

What reel would it be? I think a regular width US Senator 113H would be the obvious choice.

Alto Mare

You know, changing just one feather on that Eagle and the letters in a slight different shape there shouldn't be anything they could do about it.

Tony, are we on? you could easily make 10,000 units with maybe just 100 numbered.
You've already offered the 704 & 706, you know how well that went, It is now good timing for the 707 .

What do you say?

Sal
Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will.

Penn

Quote from: Alto Mare on February 07, 2018, 01:50:38 PM
You know, changing just one feather on that Eagle and the letters in a slight different shape there shouldn't be anything they could do about it.

Tony, are we on? you could easily make 10,000 units with maybe just 100 numbered.
You've already offered the 704 & 706, you know how well that went, It is now good timing for the 707 .

What do you say?

Sal

Sal,

I am so low on the totem poll I can't see the top lol.  I passed this thread on to the appropriate people, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

tony

Reel 224

Quote from: Penn on February 07, 2018, 02:17:35 PM
Quote from: Alto Mare on February 07, 2018, 01:50:38 PM

What do you say?

Sal

Sal,

I am so low on the totem poll I can't see the top lol.  I passed this thread on to the appropriate people, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

tony

If that's so then that would a shame. But "say la vie"

Joe
"I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

Decker

If Penn can't do it, could we put together a custom run of senator frames?   

Reel 224

theswimmer

I remember being in Philly sometime in the mid  80's and seeing a bumper sticker that read,

Why don't they bring a professional football team to Philadelphia?
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Dominick

Well since we are wishing and hoping I want number 24.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Fishy247

This sounds like a really cool idea! I'd like to put in a request for #13 if it does happen...