Some things new something blue

Started by gstours, February 08, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gstours

Here is my latest innovation for this year so see what you think?🙈.   I have had some good success using a flasher with the e-chip technology in the last few years, and got to think 🤔 ing this might be useful for my precious king kandy
  So I put together a test plug.   The blue chrome whole herring alone is a very good producer.   Can't wait to launch the maiko and try.......
   What do you think 🧜‍♂️

David Hall

Interesting Gary, did you scavenge the e-chip from a flasher or do you have a source.

reelrepair123

good  luck  gary,  hope it works out great for you.  harryk

thorhammer

i think I want some for these stripers down here....

oc1

Sorry, I'm a little dense.  What-the-heck is an e-chip flasher Gary?  Thanks.
-steve

Bryan Young

:D I talk with every part I send out and each reel I repair so that they perform at the top of their game. :D

MarkT

Is that flasher going to mess up the action?
When I was your age Pluto was a planet!

handi2

OCD Reel Service & Repair
Gulf Breeze, FL

Dominick

Gary, I think it might change the action of the lure where you have the chip.  I would have epoxied it on top or bottom of the tail longways.  Have you dragged in the water to watch the movement?  I think those lures do long sweeping turns in the water.  The lure position looks like it would interfere with the flow of water around the lure and keep it from those long sweeping moves that the lure was designed for.  Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

gstours

Thanks for the interest in my e-chip test plug 🤢.   No testing yet.   Yes it was a first of... it was my thinking that in the center cross ways there would be more turbulence and even more power to roll the plug over?
  Also thanks for your questions.   The e chip is A small metal cylinder with a electric impulse emmiting signal.  Pro troll  makes a flasher similar to the very popular and proven hot spot flasher.   These are great for my 🐟
     Buttt the chip can 🥫 🐝 be purchased separately.   The proof is in the pudding.😛

David Hall

I found them from pro troll, 25 bucks for 6, put my order in, I'm gonna stick one on everything!

Dominick

Quote from: David Hall on February 09, 2018, 05:27:51 AM
I found them from pro troll, 25 bucks for 6, put my order in, I'm gonna stick one on everything!
Carry some in your pocket.  You never know what they will attract.   :D ;D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

Tiddlerbasher

OOh! Big boy - is that an E-chip in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me :D

David Hall

I was thinking I might glue one to my forehead just to see.

Dominick