Alans TANK

Started by Ron Jones, March 11, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Jones

For some reason I can't post on the original thread right now. This is how this will work, PM me with the fact that you want to contribute and I'll PM you the account. Use the friends and family or whatever it is. When the funds are transferred to the supplier, I'll send you a copy of your transaction for your records.

Look, I don't even want to talk about this with you guys because this is the Ohana, but I want everyone to feel good about the transaction. If at any time you feel something isn't right PLEASE get a hold of me and we'll figure out whatever mediation is required to take care of everyone. Like I said, I'm sure it won't be a deal but I want it out there in the beginning so that everyone feels kosher.
Ron
Ronald Jones
To those who have gone to sea and returned and to those who have gone to sea and will never return
"

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Ron, I have to apologize for jumping the gun, but the contribution requests were coming in fast and furious so I just had everyone send their cash and component donations directly to Steve and Tom and Sal and it looks like we are now fully funded, so you are off of the hook.

Your very gracious offer to manage the project was much appreciated, and hopefully you will still be willing to do it the next time that something like this comes up.

Thanks again,

Randy