We are a go on the Tiburon T3N narrow 112H 3/0 kits. 6 kits still available.

Started by Vintage Offshore Tackle, February 14, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Due to the excellent response to last week's exploratory post, we have contracted with Tiburon to produce a limited run of narrow frame and spool kits for the Penn 112H (red) 3/0 Senator.  These kits have an effective frame width of 1 5/8", as compared to 2 1/8" wide for the stock 112H, with a corresponding reduction in weight and improved ease of use.  

We expect to have them ready to ship by late-March, hopefully sooner.  There are 6 kits left, but I might be able to increase the order if more are requested this week.  If you would like one, I would appreciate it if you would please place your order as soon as possible, as I have to provide Tiburon with the color mix by 2/21.  You can order them in any standard Tiburon color (black, red, purple, electric blue, cobalt blue and dark green).  The frame and spool do not need to be the same color; you can mix and match.  All frames will have a black foot and rod clamp.

As most of you know, the Penn 112H Senator is a tank of a reel, bulletproof, reliable and easily serviced, with all parts readily available.  The narrow Tiburon spool, machined from a solid billet of aluminum and lightened wherever possible without sacrificing strength, will hold as much or more 65 lb. Spectra as a full-size 4/0 Senator holds of 50 lb. mono.

The frames will be the same design as Tiburon's new-style Senators (topless with the flanges to replace the inner trim rings).  The rod clamp brackets will offset outwards (as we did on the T4N1 kits) for maximum width. The kits are compatible with all Made in the USA 112H High Speed Senator side plates.  I do not know if they will work with Chinese Senator side plates.  The will not work with Accurate Accuplates.  They will also not work with the black 112 low-speed 3/0 Senator side plates

The kits are $149 PayPal, plus $4.94 for shipping by USPS first class parcel with tracking to anywhere in the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska, and to all US territories served by USPS, for a total delivered cost of $153.94.  You can subtract 3% if you pay with a check or money order.  If you would like to buy a set, please let me know the color and quantity and I will reserve them for you.  We ship worldwide at the actual cost of postage, but please do not ask us to undervalue the product on the customs forms.

Thank you,

Randy

CooldadE

I'm thrilled ! I have been wanting one of these for years... I will take one kit Silver with Black Spool...
Thanks for putting this together for us Randy !

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...

STRIPER LOU

Thanks Randy! No doubt this will be another winner as the T4NI.

All the best,  ..  Lou

mo65

~YOU CAN TUNA GEETAR...BUT YOU CAN'T TUNA FEESH~

JRD

swill88

Good work Randy, thanks.

I would like (1) black frame with red spool, well done please.

Steve

mikeysm

Fishy247

Nice! I'd like to get the purple one I ordered with a red spool please!

I'm really looking forward to this!

Thanks,
Mike

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: swill88 on February 14, 2018, 04:17:35 PM
Good work Randy, thanks.

I would like (1) black frame with red spool, well done please.

Steve

Sorry Steve, this is too nice a piece of meat to overcook.  I might be able to talk the kitchen into medium-rare.  Will that work for you?

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: CooldadE on February 14, 2018, 11:15:36 AM
I'm thrilled ! I have been wanting one of these for years... I will take one kit Silver with Black Spool...
Thanks for putting this together for us Randy !

Cool

Cool, I had you down for an all black kit, but it's no problem changing it to silver frame with black spool.  I just want to make sure that this order is a change and not an addition.

Thanks,

Randy

swill88

Vintage Offshore Tackle

Quote from: Fishy247 on February 14, 2018, 06:00:53 PM
Nice! I'd like to get the purple one I ordered with a red spool please!

I'm really looking forward to this!

Thanks,
Mike

Got it Mike!

Thanks again,

Randy

Vintage Offshore Tackle

CooldadE

And my final choice is ...
1 Kit only, Silver with Black Spool.
If you please...

Thanks Randy

Cool
I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6...