Penn 710z

Started by Cone, January 04, 2013, 01:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruffy

Woohoo, I'm back baby! For the last four years I've been doing med school, part-time employment and growing the family to three kids with no room to wiggle fishing in there. One of my outs was swinging by the local second hand shop/scouring ebay and tinkering with reels in-between assignments and studying, but I am finally at a point where I can take some time and fish. Got out yesterday and did a bit of live-baiting at my local creek for a barramundi and a jack. Unfortunately the barra wasn't legal, and it wasn't worth a million bucks*. But it's my first in 5 years and I am keen for more! My 710Z worked flawlessly!

Cheers,
Andrew

*They have a tagged fishing comp here in the Northern Territory of Australia, they release 101 tagged barra a year across the entirety of the NT, one of those 101 is worth $1,000,000, the other 100 are worth $10,000. 12 have been caught this season, all worth $10,000. https://www.milliondollarfish.com.au/

wfjord

Ruffy --Great photos and nice fish!  I love seeing that 710Z next to a fish.  I've recently taken to photographing some of my 714 and 714Zs next to the fish they caught.