I can search this board all day and not find what I am looking for.

Started by Rjnelson1184, March 04, 2018, 02:20:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

josa1

Yes, we have to struggle some times to get the info we need.  But, the best thing is that there's info on here that can help us all.  The problem is that it might be imbedded in another topic.

Just a suggestion.....I would recommend that you upgrade to a slightly larger reel instead of trying to modify the 112, which is one of my favorite reels.  I believe that a heavier reel will serve you better and also should be less expensive than a modification.

josa1

philaroman

Quote from: bhale1 on March 05, 2018, 03:03:24 AM
.....me either, are you talking about hitting the little plus symbol on the address bar for each page? I just hit it for the first time and a search option popped up....who knew 8)
Brett

NO, NO, NO

the -/+ at RIGHT corner, after date/time just collapses/expands the header & hides/shows the BAD Quick Search...  

the small dark blue tabs HOME, HELP, SEARCH, PROFILE... on the LEFT side...  that's the GOOD FULL-FORUM SEARCH

Decker

Quote from: Rjnelson1184 on March 04, 2018, 02:20:16 AM
So I am new here and honestly don't have much time to spend hours upon hours searching few the few thing I want.  So I have Penn Senators from 3/0's to 6/0's, and TLD' from 15/20s's to 50LRS's.  Most of them are great just the way they are.  But I am looking for a few things for my smaller reels.  I just got a larger boat and now need to custom some of my smaller stuff to be about to fish the deeper waters.  I'm looking for a solid frame, better drag washers, and a power handle for my penn 3/0's 112h.  For my star drag tld 15/20's I'd like power handles and better drag.  And for my tld single speed 25 I'd like a power handle.  I really like the size of the 3/0 and being I have 3 of them I think it will be cheaper to custom them then it would be to go out and buy a few avets. Please if anyone could give me a hand and point me in the right direction so I don't have to sit here and search and search.   Thanks!!!!

Hi RJ,

The best way to find pages about particular reels (or parts, etc.) is to use Google search.   On the Google search page you can preface the search terms with "site:alantani.com" followed by your search terms.  This will focus your search.   

For example, here is a search of the site for "50LRS":
https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Aalantani.com+50LRS&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS749US749&oq=site%3Aalantani.com+50LRS&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.8591j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Let me know how you make out.

Cheers,

/Joe