Bermuda Boat Captain Referrals???

Started by El Pescador, March 06, 2018, 10:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Pescador

I am looking for Boat Captain or Charter referrals in Bermuda.

A cruise will be taking the Mrs. & me to Bermuda in late June, have an entire day of go fishing,

If you have a name of a quality boat captain or charter, please post that information,

Thank you.

Wayne
Never let the skinny guys make the sandwiches!!  NEVER!!!!

Tightlines667

Get a hold of the Card brothers, and son.  Captain Alan Card, and his son Ian run "The Challenger" outta summerset.  Alan's brother Andrew runs a commercial vessel, but will also take an occasional charter (tell him I sent you).  Also, can't go wrong with Captain Alan DeSilva who runs "Da Mako".  These guys are fishing legends, who taught me and my dad alot of what we know about trolling for Wahoo, and Big Marlin, and chunking for Yellowfin Tuna.

http://www.bigfishbermuda.com

http://fishbermuda.com

John
Hope springs eternal
for the consumate fishermen.

El Pescador

Thank YOU Tightlines!

I'll contact the Card Brothers & book my fishing day with them!

Thank YOU so much for the referral!

Wayne

bluefish69

Are you going to make Dominick a stow away on the plane

Mike
I have not failed.  I just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

El Pescador

Quote from: bluefish69 on March 08, 2018, 04:31:26 AM
Are you going to make Dominick a stowaway on the plane
Mike

That's a Negatory Big Ben (Mike),

The almost SUN-like glare from his shirtless chest is too much for others to endure,

Me?  Having traveled and fished with Dominick, I'm somewhat used to it, with a BIG thanks to my COSTA Blue Water Sunglasses!!!

No, just me and Mrs. El Pescador! on this trip.

FISH ON!!

Wayne

Dominick

Hah! and I thought you were wearing sunglasses so you could sneak a look at my physique.   :D Dominick
Leave the gun.  Take the cannolis.

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

thorhammer

Alan can we get a fifty year old rule too? I just came here to find out how to a spring back in.  This is eye abuse. I can't unread this.  😱

Dominick

Quote from: thorhammer on March 09, 2018, 02:11:55 AM
Alan can we get a fifty year old rule too? I just came here to find out how to a spring back in.  This is eye abuse. I can't unread this.  😱

;D :D ;D :D Dominick

There are two things I don't like about fishing.  Getting up early in the morning and boats.  The rest of it is fun.

El Pescador

Tightlines!!!!!! (John),

Thank you for the kind referral, I did speak with them, and WOW, what a nice boat.

40' long,  room for 6, but the day rate for 8 hours is $1,600.

NOT to be cheap, and let me repeat myself, NOT TO BE CHEAP, but $1,600 will allow me to fish for a week in Los Cabos.

For $1,600, but it best come with a gaggle of scantily clothed young ladies wearing leopard skin bikinis,

Top shelf champagne & caviar, plus dancing bears!!!!

Well, scratch the dancing bears.

Anywho, I will be fishing Bermuda on June 21, somewhere on the reefs NW of the island.

More on that to follow,

Thanks again,  FISH ON!!!!!

Wayne

Dominick

The only reason he did not book was they were out of leopard skin bikinis.   :D  Dominick

thorhammer

we all know you bought them all, Counselor :)