Food/Snacks/Supplies for Opening Weekend

Started by pjstevko, March 11, 2018, 04:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theswimmer

I was given Oxy for broken ribs about 5 or 6 years ago , made me sicker than a dog.
I don't see the attraction. Same thing with Percocet .
We will miss you Steve , get well soon 😎
There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I was thinking of cooking up some chicken wings for an appetizer on Saturday night as well...

Any objections to chicken wings ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

David Hall

theswimmer

Quote from: pjstevko on March 13, 2018, 03:19:58 PM
I was thinking of cooking up some chicken wings for an appetizer on Saturday night as well...

Any objections to chicken wings ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Nope , want me to make some Blue cheese dip to go with those wings?

There is nothing like lying flat on your back on the deck, alone except for the helmsman aft at the wheel, silence except for the lapping of the sea against the side of the ship. At that time you can be equal to Ulysses and brother to him.

Errol Flynn

Vintage Offshore Tackle

If there are going to be any fish eaters, would you like me to bring some Alaskan salmon or halibut filets?

pjstevko

I'm down for fish too.......I'm only gonna bring 1 tri tip since we're also gonna have chicken and fish as well...

Additional food needs are as follows:

Drinks (including coffee for mornings)
Side dishes
Breakfast foods

If you'd like to contribute anything to the weekend meals please post here and I'll update the first post

Thanks

Pj

Big Tim

I will do a 2 pound  bag of peel & eat shrimp with cocktail sause.

Tim

theswimmer

Quote from: Big Tim on March 17, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
I will do a 2 pound  bag of peel & eat shrimp with cocktail sause.

Tim

Mmmmmm,. Bait......

Errol Flynn

theswimmer

Any volunteers for the green salad or dessert?

Errol Flynn

pjstevko

I gonna try to talk my wife into making a cobbler for dessert

rogan

Dessert:  oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (cause they travel well and my wife likes to bake)

Breakfast: Chocolate chip muffins (also because my wife likes to bake)
                and/or Elk chorizo, I've got 3lbs left, I don't know which breakfast is best for this; Sat, Sun or Mon???

David Hall

I'll bring a spiral cut ham for some breakfast slabs.  And I'll pick up a few dozen eggs.  Must be a grocery close by the hideout?

pjstevko

That's for the contributions gentlemen! I'll put you on the menu.....

pjstevko

Anyone need anything specific from the grocery store? I'm gonna pick up the tri-tip and wings tomorrow...

theswimmer

PJ
Am I making the blue cheese dip for the wings?

Errol Flynn